What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
By the definition introduced recently by the USA the freedom fighters are called terrorists by the govt that occupies their land. But, the local population regard them as Mujahedin or freedom fighters. Which is correct? India will see more of its martyres unless it releases Kashmir. It will remain a pain in India's ***.

So According to you...LTTE was a Liberation force...so they should ba left to Kill.....Khalistani terrorists should be called Freedom Fighters...and LET and HM...should be called Freedom fighters....this means...BLA should b termed as Freedom fighters...and TTP should be called Freedom Fighters as well...

Stop trolling Now....

Correction....Terrorists are getting killed..by India Army In Indian Kashmir.....

You and your Government correct your self, Kashmir is disputed territory. People are struggling against Gov of India.

People who are fighting against Indian army in Kashmir are not terrorist, they are freedom fighters.

India always wept about terrorism, to suppress the innocent people of occupied Kashmir.

You and your Government correct your self, Kashmir is disputed territory. People are struggling against Gov of India.

People who are fighting against Indian army in Kashmir are not terrorist, they are freedom fighters.

India always wept about terrorism, to suppress the innocent people of occupied Kashmir.

Well if Pakistan wants to believe so...please continue to do that.....:cheesy:
The fact is ....Kashmir has a Democratically Elected Government from Poeple amongst them....not lik *** where the President is an Ex Pakistani army man....

Now continue with your ranting.....jihad.....700000 Army men In kashmir....and All that Crap....

The fact is ....Kashmir has a Democratically Elected Government from Poeple amongst them....not lik *** where the President is an Ex Pakistani army man....

Now continue with your ranting.....jihad.....700000 Army men In kashmir....and All that Crap....

Blue boy turn ur Binoculars towards me :D

anyways Its a fact that freedom fighters for one are terrorists for others, u have doubt about it???
Don't tell me that 7,00,000 troops there are on picnic & there are no missing persons there

Well if Pakistan wants to believe so...please continue to do that.....

What ever you say crap or something else, Kashmir is disputed territory , and will remain as long as it is not resolved either by force or by talks.No country either Pakistan or India is going to loose it.

For us it is not a piece of land but it is our jugular vain , it is the matter of people of Kashmir, if some one is fair enough then resolve it according to resolutions of UN(referendum). Another important point water, all water resources start from Kashmir, these days water crises in Chenab river is clear example of this. Kashmir must be resolved according to UN resolutions otherwise may be

one day when thirsty people of Pakistan will march toward the Kashmir to make the water a strong cause for liberation of Kashmir along with other many reasons . Because without water no one can survive.

Blue boy turn ur Binoculars towards me :D

anyways Its a fact that freedom fighters for one are terrorists for others, u have doubt about it???
Don't tell me that 7,00,000 troops there are on picnic & there are no missing persons there

Well all eyes and ears on you lady...:partay:

I am not sure from where this figure of 700000 Army men Came into existence...As Far As I know...the there is a Combination of CRPF(Central reserve Police Force) ...and Jammu and Kashmir Armed Police doing their duty in Kashmir......Backed by BSF and Army on the Border....

Does anyone have an authentic Source of this figure....because I have been reading this for yrs now....and the number has not changed a bit...come what may.......it was 700000 in 2002.....700000 in 2005.....700000 in 2007 ...and 700000 in 2009........

what do you people think about Gandhi?

I guess a man should be remembered for his deeds more than the way he passes on.
May he Ri.p.

Our founder father Jinnah had a great regard for him so do we :) thats what we think about Gandhi.

The fact is Indian army is an occupying force of an invader country in Held Kashmir and Indian army is killing innocent Kashmiris.

Period now call your barbaric soldiers as martyrd or whatever that is not going to change the fact that India is killing Kashmiris.

The ones i see as being martyred are the freedom fighters Pasha and and Moosa......may allah give them heaven.

The fact is Indian army is an occupying force of an invader country in Held Kashmir and Indian army is killing innocent Kashmiris.

Period now call your barbaric soldiers as martyrd or whatever that is not going to change the fact that India is killing Kashmiris.

Time for Some history lesson....

On 22 October 1947 some parts of the State were invaded by unruly tribal warriors, killing and pillaging on their way to Srinagar, the Maharaja's forces were not able to defend the State territory.

The Maharaja had two choices: either let these tribesmen run over the country and destroy everything or seek help from India - he chose the later.

The Maharaja could not have got help from the government of Pakistan as they betrayed his trust; and despite the Standstill Agreement with the Maharaja, they stopped all the necessary supplies to the State and managed the tribal invasion to punish the Maharaja for not yielding to the demands of the Pakistani rulers who wanted State's accession to Pakistan.

The Maharaja requested help from India, and signed an accession treaty on 26th October 1947, which was 'provisionally' accepted by the government of India. In line with the request of the Maharaja the Indian forces landed in Srinagar on 27th October 1947. Their primary purpose was to save the State from the invaders; and protect 'life', 'liberty' and 'property'.

And yes Indian army is Killing some innocent looking Kashmiris...who have managed to infiltrate from Pakistan...carrying Arms and ammunition...and love to lob grenades and shower bullets ..........

You know what they are called in your Country....TTP...and In My Country....LET and HUM.......

Well all eyes and ears on you lady...:partay:

I am not sure from where this figure of 700000 Army men Came into existence...As Far As I know...the there is a Combination of CRPF(Central reserve Police Force) ...and Jammu and Kashmir Armed Police doing their duty in Kashmir......Backed by BSF and Army on the Border....

Does anyone have an authentic Source of this figure....because I have been reading this for yrs now....and the number has not changed a bit...come what may.......it was 700000 in 2002.....700000 in 2005.....700000 in 2007 ...and 700000 in 2009........

If i m not wrong this Figure was given by Amnesty International but i could not find the link...
how many are there according to u?
Don't tell me Kashmirs are not been killed & raped by Indians
Freedom Fighter for one is Terrorist for other..

The ones i see as being martyred are the freedom fighters Pasha and and Moosa......may allah give them heaven.

God will decide whether to punish or forgive them... however its our duty to fix their appointment with GOD.. :sniper:

Time for Some history lesson....

On 22 October 1947 some parts of the State were invaded by unruly tribal warriors, killing and pillaging on their way to Srinagar, the Maharaja's forces were not able to defend the State territory.

The Maharaja had two choices: either let these tribesmen run over the country and destroy everything or seek help from India - he chose the later.

The Maharaja could not have got help from the government of Pakistan as they betrayed his trust; and despite the Standstill Agreement with the Maharaja, they stopped all the necessary supplies to the State and managed the tribal invasion to punish the Maharaja for not yielding to the demands of the Pakistani rulers who wanted State's accession to Pakistan.

The Maharaja requested help from India, and signed an accession treaty on 26th October 1947, which was 'provisionally' accepted by the government of India. In line with the request of the Maharaja the Indian forces landed in Srinagar on 27th October 1947. Their primary purpose was to save the State from the invaders; and protect 'life', 'liberty' and 'property'.

And yes Indian army is Killing some innocent looking Kashmiris...who have managed to infiltrate from Pakistan...carrying Arms and ammunition...and love to lob grenades and shower bullets ..........

You know what they are called in your Country....TTP...and In My Country....LET and HUM.......

hey now listen turn ur binoculars again towards me, give complete history, first there were amendments in the Real Radcliff Award by Lord Mountbatten & Gurdaspur & Amritsar were given to India & a road was built to pave way for troop deployment & Tribals came in when there were Muslim Massacres, there were people who were told to gather because they will be transported to Pakistan but all of them were executed....

is NWFP a disputed territory???? simply say Yes or No, okk

Back
Top Bottom