What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
People responding with single sentence all-encompassing statements labeling everything as propaganda should not have the right to post.

Understanding these complex political matters is not easy for everyone. Esp for people who are too naive to believe in everything BBC/CNN has been feeding to them.

What else do you call propaganda? Use a better word for it? To make your indian friends happy! :toast_sign:

Understanding these complex political matters is not easy for everyone. Esp for people who are too naive to believe in everything BBC/CNN has been feeding to them.

What else do you call propaganda? Use a better word for it? To make your indian friends happy! :toast_sign:

Do you know Canada took the report from the RAW,CIA,MOSSAD survey which happened in year 2000 to not allow the Indian officers into Canada....

Maybe that's a RAW conspiracy too....

When claiming something..provide proof for it....Many here love to say RAW.CIA,MOSSAD without giving an ounce of proof ..

i wish they can go on vacation .... but pakistan never support support of terrorism

If according to some Indian members here, only 2% of Occupied Kashmiris support Pakistan then why does India needs a force equivalent to Pakistan's entire Army to suppress them.

If according to some Indian members here, only 2% of Occupied Kashmiris support Pakistan then why does India needs a force equivalent to Pakistan's entire Army to suppress them.

because of this

Russian Envoy: 40 Terror Camps Still Running On ****** Border

Russian Envoy: 40 Terror Camps Still Running On Af-Pak Border | AHN

De Borchgrave: Pakistan a 'Nursery' for Global Terror

De Borchgrave: Pakistan a 'Nursery' for Global Terror

Pakistan and Terrorism: A Summary

http://italy.usembassy.gov/pdf/other/RS22632.pdf

Terrorism's new hub in Pakistan

Terrorism's new hub in Pakistan - From Our Inbox - MiamiHerald.com

not a single source is indian

I guess Indian Army has a problem at hand and it needs to clean up its image as soon as possible by taking strong & corrective action against the accused if fake encounter has occurred, so that it deters anyone else from committing the same..Before passing any judgements I guess we need to wait for the enquiry to be completed which should be fair.

Pakistan has been saying this from day one, now it has blown up in Indian faces. All the claims of fake encounters and allegations of extra judicial murders by Amnesty International should come under UN review.

So this is what India does, brings out the Kashmiri youth kills them and calls them Pakistani terrorists. Pathetic.

Rather than being a silent observer until the enquiry clears the matter all you want to do is throw sh*t at IA, ehh...why don't you first clean your own house where drones kill your own civilians on intelligence provided by your own security forces. Add to that attrocities in Baluchistan, Pak Occupied Kashmir...etc.

Not to suppress but to save & distinguish them from Pakistan born terrorists who infiltrate the areas and torture innocents.

I'm yet to see that source windy. Or just admit you pull out statistics out of your ***. :)

EXpecting credible source or logical argument from Windy??!!?

better expect Rain in Sahara...that has a better probability...:lol:

Jammu and Kashmir Police recruit women
2010-05-30 20:30:00
Girls from Sunderbani, quite close to the Line of Control (LoC) between Indian and Pakistan, appeared in large numbers for the three-day long police recruitment drive in Jammu and Kashmir's Rajouri District.

Over 450 girls appeared in the recruitment drive that began on Friday.

The young girls were judged on the basis of academic qualification as well as physical strength.

The various parameters of recruitment ranged from physique such as height and other tests of endurance like racing, throwing shot put, long jump and spiriting among others.

"I want to get into the police force and want to make my state of Jammu and Kashmir feel proud. And I hope that I will get recruited and will be able to protect my country," said Naseem, a candidate.

The state police have been making efforts in empowering the women to encourage them in joining the forces.

"Their qualifications are good and girls are physically fit as well. The girls are physically qualifying than what we had expected. By this, we know that the girls are very serious about their preparations and that's a good sign," said S D Singh Jamwal, Deputy Inspector General of Police.

"They will get employment in this field and they will also inspire other women to join such a tough job or service and help the nation," he added.

Earlier on May 20, the state police had imparted special arms training to the girls in Rajouri District. (ANI)

so their are kashmiri muslims who are police officers. whats the big deal????
just because their are kashmiri's in police doesn't mean anything. Kashmiris don't want to be part of india. Independent or with pakistan are the only opitions for us.
All of you indian members, most of you probaly have never been to kashmir, stop living in fantsay land, kashmiris have never considered themselves nor will they ever consider themsleves as part of india. India are occquipers of our land, they have rapped our mothers and sisters and killed thousand of our brothers and sisters.
sorry for the crapy spelling

so their are kashmiri muslims who are police officers. whats the big deal????
just because their are kashmiri's in police doesn't mean anything. Kashmiris don't want to be part of india. Independent or with pakistan are the only opitions for us.
All of you indian members, most of you probaly have never been to kashmir, stop living in fantsay land, kashmiris have never considered themselves nor will they ever consider themsleves as part of india. India are occquipers of our land, they have rapped our mothers and sisters and killed thousand of our brothers and sisters.
sorry for the crapy spelling

yes it doesnt mean any thing ... because they just save people from terrorist .. who kills, raped J&K people nothing else ... :cheesy:

Ok

Lets have another War :rofl: & this time with Nukes ....

2/june/10
One insurgent killed in J&K, Encounter still on
Jammu, Jun 1 (PTI) A 'top LeT commander' was tonight killed in a gunbattle with army in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, an army officer said.

Acting on a tip-off, troops launch a search operations in Dehra Ki Gali area in Surankot tehsil in the district this evening, he said.

During search operations, militants opened fired on the troops and in retaliatory firing a self-styled LeT commander, Abu Kara, was killed and another militant was injured, he added.

The encounter was on till late in the night.

fullstory

Back
Top Bottom