What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
What do the photographer want to prove?

ARMY Man getting ready to blow-off lady's head :oops:

Pakistani Journalists are not allowed so This must be an International journalist & this is what he saw !

Kashmir Belongs to Kashmiri Muslims & Local Hindus and not to any god damn Invader !
951cf5d61b7bf4028462b859d05aaf7e.jpg

I am surprised this thread hasn't been locked and some bans been handed out for going completely off topic.

JinXed_girl, you probably won't be around here for much longer, but u obviously don't realize that MA Jinnah was a 3rd generation Muslim whose family was from Gujarat. The Pakistan movement was possible only because of Muslim elite support of UP and Bihar and the Bangladeshi Muslim ancestors of today. So be thankful to them because without their contributions you would not have Pakistan.

On second thoughts, you are probably just the ABCD types so what do you care about Pakistan. Maybe you would feel happy if someone told you that "you totally look like an American, you don't look like a Pakistani at all!". Ofcourse I don't expect you to admit that here so no need to reply. :)

I am surprised this thread hasn't been locked and some bans been handed out for going completely off topic.

JinXed_girl, you probably won't be around here for much longer, but u obviously don't realize that MA Jinnah was a 3rd generation Muslim whose family was from Gujarat. The Pakistan movement was possible only because of Muslim elite support of UP and Bihar and the Bangladeshi Muslim ancestors of today. So be thankful to them because without their contributions you would not have Pakistan.

On second thoughts, you are probably just the ABCD types so what do you care about Pakistan. Maybe you would feel happy if someone told you that "you totally look like an American, you don't look like a Pakistani at all!". Ofcourse I don't expect you to admit that here so no need to reply. :)

Won't you Indian guyz LOVE to see me get banned.. and you guyz are trying your best to get me banned... ;) I try to put the matter to rest.. and some Indian guy restarts the topic ... If I am going off topic.. so are you guyz.. who keep on replying to me off topic... ;)

Well don't worry.. I have different ISP's and I can log in from some other internet service if my ISP address gets banned. I can log in from work... from my friend house.. from Starbucks.... the possibilities are limitless!

The thread starter himself said that he is enjoying my posts ;)... There are so many posts on Kashmir... therefore I urge the moderator or the thread starter to change the title of this thread to something like Bollywood, Jinxed girl and The Indians (just like classic Bollywood film Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam) or maybe something like 1 Pakistani girl versus 20 Indian Guyz... and then we can continue.. :D

Anywayz, I am at work right now on my 15 mins break.. and I will reply back to you laterzzz from home... :cheesy: And this Priya girl is really annoying me... God!! Why I have to train her....!! :devil:

oh Jinxed Girl you are still talking about same topic :rofl:

Yes because we now have so many posts off-topic may be create one another thread and move all these Bollywood merge there.

Good Idea........ but a time waste too :lol: i know Staff isn't going to do that :D

My two cents, alas the topic.

New Delhi, Feb 24 (IANS) Urging Islamabad to include Kashmiris in the India-Pakistan dialogue process, separatist leaders from the valley met visiting Pakistani Foreign Secretary Salman Bashir here Wednesday, a day before he meets his Indian counterpart Nirupama Rao.
The chairman of the hardline faction of the Hurriyat Conference, Syed Ali Shah Geelani, was the first to meet Bashir at a hotel in south Delhi.

Staunchly pro-Pakistan, Geelani, who has been camping in the capital for medical treatment, refused to give details about the meeting that lasted about 15 minutes.

“Pakistan has been giving moral and political support to Kashmiris in their freedom struggle and will continue doing so,” Geelani told IANS when asked about the meeting. “We want a tripartite dialogue over the Kashmir issue.”

Leaders of the moderate faction of the Hurriyat, including its chief Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, also met the Pakistani foreign secretary. He was accompanied by Abdul Ghani Bhat, Aga Syed Hassan and Bilal Gani Lone.

“We briefed Bashir about the situation in Jammu and Kashmir and about the human rights violations,” the Mirwaiz told IANS.

“We also asked him to include Kashmiris in the dialogue process with India and said the issue of Kashmir should top the agenda in his talks (with Rao),” he said.

Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front (JKLF) leader Yasin Malik had a separate meeting with Bashir.

The separatists’ meetings the Pakistan diplomat comes against the backdrop of both Hurriyat factions refusing to talk to the Indian government.

Home Minister P. Chidambaram had invited the separatists for “quiet diplomacy”, which had initially been accepted by the Mirwaiz but was opposed bitterly by Geelani.

The Mirwaiz has now backed out of the proposed talks alleging that New Delhi had not done enough to create an atmosphere conducive for a dialogue.

Bashir, along with a five-member delegation, arrived here Wednesday afternoon.

Kashmir separatists meet Pakistan foreign secretary

your continuous bharti propaganda to defame the creation of pakistan and pakistanis under a muslim name. for that i am surprised why you are not handed a brief ban by the mods so that you could realize your mistakes you are committing here.

look at your own unstable country, bharat, a little mistake by your government and bharat would break into tiny little pieces.

your continuous bharti propaganda to defame the creation of pakistan and pakistanis under a muslim name. for that i am surprised why you are not handed a brief ban by the mods so that you could realize your mistakes you are committing here.

look at your own unstable country, bharat, a little mistake by your government and bharat would break into tiny little pieces.

Is there something factually incorrect in what I said in my post about Pakistan's founders. Have I "disrespected" or " defamed" them in anyway. Even Muhammad Iqbal comes from a converted Kashmiri Pandit family. That doesn't reduce his significance or importance in any way.

What do the photographer want to prove?

ARMY Man getting ready to blow-off lady's head :oops:

Pakistani Journalists are not allowed so This must be an International journalist & this is what he saw !

Mr. Black Blood, did I say Pakistani photographer? :no:

I said photographer :D

after reading your comment, below mentioned saying striked my mind

chor ki daadi mein tinka meaning to have a guilty conscience

Mr. Black Blood, did I say Pakistani photographer? :no:

I said photographer :D

after reading your comment, below mentioned saying striked my mind

chor ki daadi mein tinka meaning to have a guilty conscience

You have missed my point , As per your view the Pakistani journalists are biased.

But whatever that Journalist saw he saved it , noting more nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom