What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
For those questioning Farhan Haq based on the incident earlier this year, keep in mind that the Indian media was strongly criticized by the UN for slandering Haq and clarified that he had done nothing wrong.

The statement in the Pakistani media is sourced to the UN spokesperson and therefore is completely credible.

So why only single Pakistani source available for this news ??? :disagree:
Is their only one news agency in Pakistan ????? :cheesy:

This news is not credible

The war was centered over slavery... no need to omit facts to suit your propagandist agenda.:rolleyes:

No I have not omitted any facts.

The Southern Confedarate states had their right to self-determination (since you Pakistanis say it is the right of any individual) But Abe Lincoln suppressed it and crushed it.

Its an apt comparison.

No I have not omitted any facts.

The Southern Confedarate states had their right to self-determination (since you Pakistanis say it is the right of any individual) But Abe Lincoln suppressed it and crushed it.

Its an apt comparison.

The war was primarly over SLAVERY. Again do not omit pertinent facts to suit your propagandist agenda. The lies, fabrications, omission of facts, manipulation of facts, there is no limits with you people is there?

United Nations said:
KASHMIR REMAINS ON SECURITY COUNCIL AGENDA: Asked about media reports suggesting that Kashmir had been removed from a list of Security Council agenda items, the Spokesperson said that the authors of the media articles may have only looked at the most recent addendum to the Summary statement of matters on which the Security Council is seized, which publishes only the list of matters which have been considered in a formal meeting since 1 Jan. 2007. They missed in that addendum a paragraph explaining that the full list appears in Add.9 of Mar. 2010. That list continues to include the agenda items which the Council has taken up, including Kashmir, which, by a decision of the Council, remains on the list for this year.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of U.N.'s page and this is listed under "OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS" :cheers:

Offical United Nations Page: Highlights of the Noon Briefing

Does Ayatollah Ali Khamenei = Iran??? If yes then sure India can vote/loath/support Israel against Iran in public now

UN OFFICIAL SOURCE.

Highlights of the Noon Briefing

KASHMIR REMAINS ON SECURITY COUNCIL AGENDA: Asked about media reports suggesting that Kashmir had been removed from a list of Security Council agenda items, the Spokesperson said that the authors of the media articles may have only looked at the most recent addendum to the Summary statement of matters on which the Security Council is seized, which publishes only the list of matters which have been considered in a formal meeting since 1 Jan. 2007. They missed in that addendum a paragraph explaining that the full list appears in Add.9 of Mar. 2010. That list continues to include the agenda items which the Council has taken up, including Kashmir, which, by a decision of the Council, remains on the list for this year.

THANKS S_O_C_O_M

About khamenei , It would be interesting to see what the iranian regime says about this issue as only that can be taken seriously.

if the iranian regime supports this statement , it would be good because even we became tired walking this tight rope balancing our relations with USA and Iran by repeatedly reminding the Us about our ancient ties to Iran .

If Iran takes a stand we would know more clearly who we need to stand with in the future .Good for us. this whole balancing act was getting tiring now.:smokin:

khamenei should shut the fudge up
this is what the Iranian leaders are good at, interfering with other people's affairs.

India vs pakistan
Israel vs Palestine

etc...
I'm gonna be brutally honest with everybody here so no offense but I don't think more than 5 percent of Iran (and I'm being very generous here) gives a crap about India vs Kashmir vs Pakistan.

@ the indian dude who says India is Iran's only friend.
Iran's only friend is Iran.

btw, you have some nerve saying **** like that when you're literally polishing uncle sam's marbles

About khamenei , It would be interesting to see what the iranian regime says about this issue as only that can be taken seriously.

if the iranian regime supports this statement , it would be good because even we became tired walking this tight rope balancing our relations with USA and Iran by repeatedly reminding the Us about our ancient ties to Iran .

If Iran takes a stand we would know more clearly who we need to stand with in the future .Good for us. this whole balancing act was getting tiring now.:smokin:

I don't know why you are confused!
It's very simple with India.
You guys don't have a backbone. The first army that rolls into town gets your respect. The US has you by the balls, just like how the Brits had you by the balls for centuries.

You're talking as if you have any choice on anything lol
The US says vote for this and you will vote for it.

Whether Iran defends India or talks **** against it, it doesn't make any difference. Because at the end of the day, India is just another country that is part of the Yankee empire.

@Abbi..... dude khamenei just said wat rest of the fudgin world is sayin.

Irans best friend is iran not doubt.... but in the current scenerio we are seeing a relation developing between us...... Would hope to see the same level of brotherhood,friendship and trust we had during the reigh of King Reza Shah.

Does Gen Kayani will ever listen to this fatwa? I doubt..National Interest comes first, always, for any nation,

Tht was just political statement showing the world tht iran had and has no nuclear ambitions.

Reguarding Khomeneis statement ur welcome to do watever u can.
But khomeneis statement made the world realize abt kashmir once more..... so thts not bad either rather good for kashmir cause.

Remember u cant supress a nation for much longer now.

Last edited:
[/B]

I don't know why you are confused!
It's very simple with India.
You guys don't have a backbone. The first army that rolls into town gets your respect. The US has you by the balls, just like how the Brits had you by the balls for centuries.

You're talking as if you have any choice on anything lol
The US says vote for this and you will vote for it.

Whether Iran defends India or talks **** against it, it doesn't make any difference. Because at the end of the day, India is just another country that is part of the Yankee empire.

I guess you are not up-to-date with current affairs.

Do you know that India has even refused to sign a petty communication inter-operability agreement (that even Israel/UK have to sign) for buying C-130s or P-8I thinking it will affect the sovereignity/independence of our country.

Such is the value we attach to our independence. If we had voted against Iran in the UNSC then it means it was in India's interest alone and not due to some ball-squeezing by the Yankees.

No offense,but our balls are too large for them to hold. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom