What's new

Kashmir: CRPF trooper shoots self with service rifle in Pampore

Abu Zarrar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
2017_9$largeimg229_Sep_2017_110712157.jpg

A Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) man on Friday committed suicide by shooting himself with his service rifle in Pampore township of Pulwama district of south Kashmir.

Head constable GD A. K. Dass of E/110 Battalion of CRPF posted at Grid Station shot himself with his Insas weapon, said an official.
Station House Officer (SHO) Pampore Adil Rashid told Greater Kashmir that the body will be handed over to the family after completion of legal and medical formalities.

“We have started inquest proceedings under Section 174 CrPC in this regard,” he informed.

Source:http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/...elf-with-service-rifle-in-pampore/261620.html

Most likely a coverup for abuse of power.
RIP.

The injustice In india simply too high.....women used to be destroyed by men when women didnt have money to get married.

A woman needs to have a lamborghini and tons of money to get married and be sexually assaulted thereafter

I don't think it's possible to pull trigger of this rifle with is own hand by aiming at his own head ,so he might have used his leg finger.

@Windjammer how do u miss this news....
Sorry i was busy reading another incident involving an Indian Navy personal.

Naval officer dies of gunshot wounds
Kochi, Oct 1 (PTI)
A Naval officer died of gunshot wounds at the Naval base here this morning, a defence spokesman said.

Further details about the incident were awaited.

The spokesman said a sailor on duty at the naval base sustained fatal bullet injury due to the firing of his duty weapon.

The injured sailor was rushed to the naval hospital INHS Sanjivani where all efforts to save him remained unsuccessful, he said.

The naval base here houses the headquarters of the Southern Naval Command, which is one of the three main formations of the Indian Navy.

http://www.ptinews.com/news/9115956_Naval-officer-dies-of-gunshot-wounds.html

Means your efficiency has deteriorated, generally u won't miss any negative news pertaining to Indian military and you are the one to post such thing.
This being a defense forum, thus positive or negative, i post news relating to defense forces... however you need to reconsider your psyche on addressing the messenger rather than the message. :)

My post was deleted : reason post have no value or off topic. Ok fine,one member named @SingaporeGuy is doing pathetic works in almost all threads in Indian section of PDF and mod is sleeping,his posts were reported many times before by many members.
Some of his posts are
India should merge with china
Singapore military can invade India in two days
Singapore airforce us stations f16 for training IAF .... These things he did it on doklam related threads. Mod please tell me how his posts were related to particular threads

@#hydra# , just for your satisfaction, sorry for the earlier mishap.

Odisha: BSF jawan shoots self to death

By ANI | Published: 05th October 2017 12:16 PM |

Last Updated: 05th October 2017 12:16 PM | A+A A- |

dalit1111111.jpg

For representational purposes.

MALKANGIRI: A Border Security Force (BSF) soldier, Dharam Singh, allegedly committed suicide on late Wednesday night in Odisha’s Malkangiri.

The incident took place in Nayakguda area.

Singh was immediately rushed to the Malkangiri District Hospital but he was declared brought dead.

The body has been sent for the post-mortem.

Singh was an officer of the 85 Battalion at Nayakguda.

Reportedly, Singh committed suicide due to frustration and disturbances within the family.

The Malkangiri Police is investigating the matter.

Further details are awaited.

Back
Top Bottom