What's new

Kashmir buries its young armed resistance leader Burhan Wani among tears.

Is Raheel sharif a muthfucka as well?
Respect the soldiers

IA just needs the password lol....they will be downloading movies all the time free of cost :lol:

No dalbir seeng is muthfacka. I don't respect 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.:azn::azn:

P.S if my post burned you that badly then ask your c countrymen not to use these words. I will respond in the same attitude to show you your aukaat.

Is Raheel sharif a muthfucka as well?
Respect the soldiers

IA just needs the password lol....they will be downloading movies all the time free of cost :lol:

That will be without password to make sure freedom of expression is available to IOK people and they can show real face of India to world. :D

Indian liberation movement started in 1850s and it take almost 100 years when gandhi delivered you libration. Same sort of claims were being made by Britishers but in the end they left and believe me you will left these land too, there are self destructive tendencies in hindus since they cant live together.
since Ind and Pak were one b4 independence so say they bought us liberation not you....sexondly it was not gandhi rather the likes of bose,bhagat singh who fought for it. Thirdly,its easier said than done.....Kashmiris who dont want to be a part of India are free to go,we dont care about them,we will not give an inch of the land though

When your compatriot called me mullah cuz i support kashmiri population, I respond in the same attitude calling him pandit who endorse sacrificing the kids to make some goddess happy.

That link had nothing to do with Pandits.

No dalbir seeng is muthfacka. I don't respect 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists.:azn::azn:

P.S if my post burned you that badly then ask your c countrymen not to use these words. I will respond in the same attitude to show you your aukaat.
If you reply in that tone even your soldiers will be abused....if you want that then go ahead.if dont then report and move on.

It shows that "sacrificing kids for goddess" is not something that I made up. It is something allowed in some cultures hence the pandit support.
Did you even read the whole article before posting the link?

That will be without password to make sure freedom of expression is available to IOK people and they can show real face of India to world. :D
Arrey bhai mere.....if you give free internet all we have to do is send some youth there.....4k ke 50-100 videos download karlenge toh internet ainvayi khatam ho jana hai

Do something which is practical and might actually help them

It is funny that Indians have this feeling of superiority and invincibility. A country that was ruled by foreigners just 7 decades ago. At least Americans have 240 years of being indepedent. Soviets had centuries of free rule and power. What the f*ck these jerks have to show except British and mughal rule?? Even 35% of the same atoot ang that Indians proudly boost to never give up is with Pakistan. Chinese kicked them out of Aksai Chin just 54 years ago. :lol:

It is funny that Indians have this feeling of superiority and invincibility. A country that was ruled by foreigners just 7 decades ago. At least Americans have 240 years of being indepedent. Soviets had centuries of free rule and power. What the f*ck these jerks have to show except British and mughal rule?? Even 35% of the same atoot ang that Indians proudly boost to never give up is with Pakistan. :lol:

Remember that you are talking about india.

Their country is surviving on English name "india" which was derived from "Sindh" in Pakistan. So much for "indianness".

Its funny Pak are proud of their religion....a religion which didnt existed before 7th century and whose forefathers were forcefully converted and they didnt had the guts to even oppose them lol :lol::lol:

Not only Pakistanis at least 14% of your population is also proud of the same religion. Go share this bullsh!t with them. :lol:

Indian Muslims arn't wannabe Arab slaves, they are proud Indians... :p:

Really? As far as I know they name themselves and their children on names that are mostly Arabic. Want examples??

Do you know what does Zakir or Abdul Kalam mean? Both are Arabic words kiddo. :lol:

PS: Abdul Kalam and Zakir are names of former Indian presidents.

Similarly the country you were talking about a few seconds earlier,your parents and grand parents were a part of that country. Go and tell them this bullshit that were oppressed by britishers

True. That's why they abandoned it. :)

Its funny Pak are proud of their religion....a religion which didnt existed before 7th century and whose forefathers were forcefully converted and they didnt had the guts to even oppose them lol :lol::lol:

Post Reported.

@waz @Horus @WebMaster please ban all similar members.

Really? As far as I know they name themselves and their children on names that mostly Arabic. Want examples??

Do you know what does Zakir or Abdul Kalam mean? Both are Arabic words kiddo. :lol:

PS: Abdul Kalam and Zakir are names of former Indian presidents.

True. That's why they abandoned it. :)
That's not something one should be proud of

Really? As far as I know they name themselves and their children on names that mostly Arabic. Want examples??

And an entire culture is built around just Names ? Unlike the folks in the west who are confused as **** about their identity Indians and Indian Muslims are not. They respect other religions, other cultures and believe in Indianness

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom