What's new

Kashmir banega Pakistan

Dear fellow Pakistanis

Kindly change your dp in favour of Kashmir...It is the least we can do for them to stand in solidarity...

And please open LEGIT stories of Kashmir....use this platform and it's large following to speak for those oppressed in Kashmir!!
Already did it and never changed since then
Though a few will claim that changing the DP does not change anything on the ground but I disagree with that. DP represents the mindset of the member.

Kashmir banega Pakistan
Khalistan hoga Azad

Need economic sanctions against India from OIC (Organization of Islamic Nations)
Need sanctions against India from United Nation
Need sanction against India from European Union for Imprisonment of 12 Million people
Need FATF sanctions on India for funding army which commits war crime

South African country was banned from sports for lesser allegations
India should be banned from International sports for their role in Imprisonment of 12 million people

It is not democracy, if you change laws to change demographics in area (you don't even have rights to it in first place). Kashmir's freedom has been stolen and kept away for 70 years , mean while Indians cry about their artificats stolen in European Museums

Last edited:
Good idea, the more Kashmiri flags on this forum the louder the message for all the Indian lurkers.

yeah that's one way. I just wanted to original youtube video with higher resolution since this giphy is pretty low res
3.48 MB is pretty good for a DP as you can see the quality of GIF used as DP. But I understand what you are saying.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom