What's new

Kashmir, Afghanistan in focus as PM Imran, Trump meet on sidelines of Davos summit

IK ko Trump ky samny lakwa ki binari ho jati hy. Ahh ooo mm, only America can .. most powerful county.... Trump god .... ah ah o o.

How about narrow, write Down n practice points before coming infront of camera. Give a straight decent statement instead of looking pathetic like plz, most powerful, only trump. Ahh ahh oo..daddy plz.
o_O

:lol:

:rofl:

Wait, WTH I just read... :cuckoo:

:omghaha:

Zulus, Viper Upgrade for F16s must be done

That’s the same crap as before. Better demand is latest patriot system and preferential trade deal. When we have money won’t need to beg for F16 upgrades at the cost of our sovereignty.

by the time Trump visits India, he will go back to saying modi has Kashmir under control

Actions speak louder than Trump's words, and the US just blocked UNSC action on Kashmir thrice in five months.
For a soon to be FIWWWWE TRILLION DALLAAR EKONOMIE and regional superpawa u mallus sure do rely on the US a lot.

Trump is not reliable every word coming from his mouth will be changed by next episode...
Trump’s only focus is to get as much leverage from other country as much possible.

Looks hunky dory. I can spot the Jew boy, Jerad in the meeting.
o_O

:lol:

:rofl:

Wait, WTH I just read... :cuckoo:

:omghaha:
@LeGenD Brother what Ur take here??? I believe Pak US relationships is about to restore with full swing along more trade access CSF FATF and military cooperation including weapon sale.Pak should stress about more trade access bigger share of pie not an Aid about 500 Million a year yes resolution about CSF is important. Pompeo tone and Alice in islamabad and her boss meeting with IK means alot that is US wants quick restoration of relationships with Pak along more cooperation in all fields.
One thing this forum members should understand China is not US alternate Pak has to make balance between China West and US. Sooner our members realize this better for us to get clear thinking about US Pak relationship.

Last edited:
That’s the same crap as before. Better demand is latest patriot system and preferential trade deal. When we have money won’t need to beg for F16 upgrades at the cost of our sovereignty.

For a soon to be FIWWWWE TRILLION DALLAAR EKONOMIE and regional superpawa u mallus sure do rely on the US a lot.
1. I was simply stating a fact. don't know where you got that interpretation from
2. It was not just the US that blocked Chinese action on Kashmir. almost every other UNSC member did.

@LeGenD Brother what Ur take here??? I believe Pak US relationships is about to restore with full swing along more trade access CSF FATF and military cooperation including weapon sale.Pak should stress about more trade access bigger share of pie not an Aid about 500 Million a year yes resolution about CSF is important. Pompeo tone and Alice in islamabad and her boss meeting with IK means alot that is US wants quick restoration of relationships with Pak along more cooperation in all fields.
One thing this forum members should understand China is not US alternate Pak has to make balance between China West and US. Sooner our members realize this better for us to get clear thinking about US Pak relationship.
I agree with you, brother.

[1] The_BIG_Three (USA; Russia; China) - each ENTITY have its significance and/or importance for Pakistan, and WE should strive for beneficial bilateral relations with each. Absolute NO to Cold War(s) and/or playing in the hands of either ENTITY - Pakistan is strong enough to chart its own course in the global order which shall lead to prosperity (i.e. transforming into a hub of global investment) and being an agent of PEACE and STABILITY for any issue.

Emphasis mine: Pakistan should strive to be the new Indus Valley Civilization of the modern world - a role model society (i.e. an excellent blend of Islamic values and prosperity in all walks of life).

Coming back to The_BIG_Three.

Fellow Pakistani should understand that both USA and Russia will try to appease India (a massive market for both) [2]. Even China desire better relations with India because latter is a source of tensions for Chinese interests in the region. China is also facing problems in the Pacific therefore it will try to reduce tensions with India and continue to offer it a role in the OBOR project. WE are thankful to China for highlighting Kashmir in UN sessions but are WE getting anywhere with this? Refer back to [2] above. Therefore, Pakistan should stick to [1].

Pakistan absolutely cherish its bilateral relations with China (a foreign policy success story), and is doing much for China in the form of CPEC as well as collaborations in the matters of security of both countries. This is a necessity for Pakistan because both USA and Russia do not support Pakistan in similar capacity. However, again, refer back to [1]. Even when both USA and Russia forge constructive relations with Pakistan (hopefully), Pakistan shall continue to honor its dealings with China. Pakistan should be fair to each of its partners in its dealings.

@Beast
@beijingwalker
@8888888888888

In relation to [1], Pakistani establishment should devise a long-term strategy for bilateral relations with both USA and Russia. These are the areas WE need to work upon.

WE should also be less reactionary to any negativity coming out from USA and Russia vis-a-vis Pakistan (opinionated articles). Things/frictions always take time to improve. Learn from Holy Prophet (PBUH).

@PakSword
@maximuswarrior

Last edited:
Well, looks like OrangeBall is in love with Our Handsome PMIK..who gave him shut up call after his funny tweets against Pakistan... since then it is Love is in the Air...

Drumf likes Strong people who can give him push back...

Trump is gay ?

Same for US and India... Never underestimate pak as we know how to turn table inside Afghanistan & kashmir both
with kayani and Pasha plan being followed, i dont see that happening.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom