What's new

Kasab Declared Pakistani After Consultations: Durrani

Put your pupho's ID card as an evidence and the birth certificate of "Kasav" being Pakistan and also he used to go to Mandar for the pooja. I have seen him using "Bhagwan muje kabhi muaf nahi kare ga".

Looks like you have accepted a bigger challenge than you may undertake :p

When did u see him use this expression? Even if he did, it does not absolve him from the crime. He could have seen a lot of bollywood movies and could have picked up this expression or he could be expressing remorse for what he did.

there is a man in Chennai....he lives in the neighbourhood next door...he claimed Kasab was his son who worked as petty officer in indian navy and went missing 6 years ago...i dont know whether it is true but people here in Chennai do talk about it

Where do you stay in Chennai?

First they say, Kasab is not Pakistani, it turns out to be false ( as usual ),
Then they say Osama is not in Pakistan..
They are still saying Dawwod is not there..
And whenever someone claiming anything.. they ask for MORE PROOFS!
These guys are amazing! lol

you R right.

there is a man in Chennai....he lives in the neighbourhood next door...he claimed Kasab was his son who worked as petty officer in indian navy and went missing 6 years ago...i dont know whether it is true but people here in Chennai do talk about it

re-invented:undecided: AJTR?

i dont know whether it is true but people here in Chennai do talk about it

dont know .. but rumour is a lunatic idiot just escaped from mental asylum and is currently working as Rikshaw driver. so be careful :coffee:

India seems too impotent to charge them itself.

You need someone neutral like Interpol to do the investigation in order to establish credibility.

Snap out of this delusion while there's still time. India has bigger concerns than defaming Pakistan.

omg again these conspiracy theories:what:...Alex jones should seriously consider joining PDF will provide him enough material for his next project.

First they say, Kasab is not Pakistani, it turns out to be false ( as usual ),
Then they say Osama is not in Pakistan..
They are still saying Dawwod is not there..
And whenever someone claiming anything.. they ask for MORE PROOFS!
These guys are amazing! lol

Its called denial my friend. These people are full of it.

Of course he is a Pakistani, every one knows that he is a Pakistani. That is really not the point. The point is why is he still alive? Why does a poor country like India continue to feed a terrorist with Indian blood on his hands for years and months?

No Indian Navy in Chennai

Snap out of this delusion while there's still time. India has bigger concerns than defaming Pakistan.

No it doesnt. India is just tacked onto the lower end of Asia. Noone cares. Even the Himalayas have tried to cocoon it.

Of course he is a Pakistani, every one knows that he is a Pakistani. That is really not the point. The point is why is he still alive? Why does a poor country like India continue to feed a terrorist with Indian blood on his hands for years and months?

Good Bollywood show for the masses.

I'm sure after watching bollywood for so many years they believe Kasab is foreign and doesn't look exactly like he rose from the Deccan Plains.

^^ Why are you as a primitive tribal so obsessed with India and Bollywood?

You should be more concerned with your kins across the Durand and Tajik, Kazhak, Kyrgyz cousins.

No one East of the Indus thinks very highly of you guys. ;)

Back
Top Bottom