What's new

Karzai Tells Pakistan to Shut Extremist Schools, Arrest Operators

Thank you for giving me so much importance in your posts sir but don't you think its enough now.
Please stop it.
Thank you.
Also i may tell you that i am writing all this from a mobile phone and i am browsing defence.pk from mobile phone so some keypad mistakes are inevitable. But you are sitting before a pc and poking.

This unfaithful dog has the guts to point fingers at Pakistan whilst he and his family resided in Pakistan for so many years. This is the same disloyal dog that we fed and now he's biting the same hand. Well, this dog should realize that he is just a stooge that isn't taken seriously. Just a bad joke. On a different note, I think it's time to dump some more of that magical uranium waste in Afghuniland.

This unfaithful dog has the guts to point fingers at Pakistan whilst he and his family resided in Pakistan for so many years. This is the same disloyal dog that we fed and now he's biting the same hand. Well, this dog should realize that he is just a stooge that isn't taken seriously. Just a bad joke. On a different note, I think it's time to dump some more of that magical uranium waste in Afghuniland.

Well every dog bites back if u start hitting it ...

damn this thread is from 06 lol why u guys bumped it :cheesy:

lol.. has Karzai ever been out of Kabul? its a whole new country out there..

why bother talking about him ?
The more you do it the more you give popularity and importabce to him.
He's a twat and should be ignored as such .

How appropriate is to respond to Karzai by referring to him and his family as corrupt? What is the substance of his comments? Do these schools turn out religious radicals or learned and benevolent Muslims?

I think regardless of our political opinion we can agree that whatever it is that these schools turn out, generally speaking, "learned and benevolent Muslims" is not the characterization that comes to mind.

Now, it is interesting to note that Mr. karzai, who is ideologically close to the so called "peace loving" ANP, has not called upon the ANP which is the party in power in Pakhtunkhwa and therefore best poised to act, rather Mr. Karzai has chosen ask the Pakistani Federal government to act, perhaps calculating that such action may not be politically advisable in the counter insurgency milieu the Pakistan state is engaged in and most certainly it would politically dificult should the governemnt be seen to act upon Afghan diktat, perhaps Mr. Karzai's political team, calculates thus.

It must be clear to our readers that Mr. Karzai has a domestic audience and an audience far away, as well as an audience to the east of us. Were Mr. Karzai, a more serious individual and his political team more sure of making Afghanistan their home, his statements against extremism and terrorism in support of political aims would be taken more seriously in Pakistan, we all hope.

It must also we clear to reasonable persons that the days when Mr. karzai and his NA government could appreciate much political mileage by laying their failures at the feet of any government in Pakistan are coming to a close and that an Afghan government unable to win legitimacy for itself in it's own population (as opposed to legitimacy in distant corners of the world), ought to be seen as one in it's twilight, giving way to a more legitimate government in it's dawn, one which is conscious of it's geography as it's history (it is to be hoped).

Karzia better watch his mouth he's moms is giving bith to millions of hypocrapit RAW's slaves to help destablize Pakistan if he do not shut up than we will do surgical strikes in Afganistan inculdes Indian cosulates some US bases and let Mullah Omar Inshallah will take over Afganistan.

Back
Top Bottom