What's new

Kargil War - A research paper by US Military on High Altitude Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you're a dumbass. LMAO

This is what your boyfriend Jamwal posts:

In response, this is what you posted:

So let's go over some things here my ungifted Indian friend.

Your boyfriend Jamwal says, according to the Indian Mountain Warfare doctine, the ratio is 1 :9 for attackers.

So you think the NLI were 'attackers', while they were already entrenched in their bunkers? Obviously, the role of your troops in Kargil would define the word 'attackers' perfectly in the axiom above. They were the ones moving uphill and trying to advance on a threat that was well fortified. :)

Second of all, you thought this ratio was in India's favor? Are you fucking stupid, man?

So, If nine of my friends were on a hill trying to throw rocks on just you, we will all miss and the rock that you throw will hit all nine of us as you are rushing uphill?

Bwhahahaha......... bus.

My ungifted and slow Indian friend, life is not a bolywood film. These things poison your brain and allow you to become detached to reality. Please ignore these things for a healthy mind. One must always be pragmatic, as much as he is addicted to fantasy.
My young son 1:9 against the Attackers/aggressor who occupied that posts in the first place.

To evict a single aggressor the army policy calls for 9 troops.

My young son.1:9 against the Attackers/aggressor who occupied that posts in the first place.

My young son.1:9 against the Attackers/aggressor who occupied that posts in the first place.

I'm starting to feel like most of the Indian posters here just pretend to know English. Comprehension seems to be totally neglected. So, what have you got for me? You pretty much just reiterated my post. Nice job kiddo, but do you actually have something to say?

Chinese Type 54 - Sidearm Recovered from Tiger Hill -itself a copy a Soviet Tokarev TT 33

Either from Major Iqbal or Karnal Sher Khan, 12th NLI

Tiger Hill.jpg

These are some personal letters and Diary pages, recovered from Pak soldiers, officers and Al Badr Mujahedeen.

Hindi translation - its says "agar mn Jung mn Mara jaon tau meri Biwi dusri shadi na kare"

hall-of-fame (18).jpg

Last letter of Capt Imtiaz Malik to his wife, he was KIA on Pt 4875 and his body was return to Pak

10592720_10153431715757524_2781210599251468463_n.jpg

Dairy page of 6th NLI officer

11222076_954573401271490_6867837759089514697_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom