Karachi University students’ bus looted on Banaras Bridge

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Karachi University students

ku-student-protest_9-3-2013_116503_l.jpg

KARACHI: Some unknown armed persons forced a students bus of the Karachi University to stop on the Banaras Bridge near Abdullah College and looted cash and mobile from the bewildered students at gunpoint on Tuesday morning here, Geo News reported.

Following the incident, the harassed and looted students went on staging a protest demonstration and blocked the Abdullah College Road, resulting in traffic jam in the surrounding areas.

I can already imagine the conversations in our drawing rooms. Criminals looting KU students will rapidly become "Pathans looting KU students" and there will be much cursing and abuse of the Pathans in our homes. It is unfortunate that we have failed not only to deal with crime with an iron hand but also failed to mitigate the damage caused by the ethnic mindset.

We must ensure that Pakistan is a united nation where each citizen recognizes the right of the other (in this case his Pathan brother) to live beside him and share equal rights with him. Karachi has been turned into a mess by the MQM and other terrorist parties like the PPP.

Sadly I see no hope in sight as Karachi's people continue to overwhelmingly vote for these same two parties that are responsible for violence in this fair city.

I can already imagine the conversations in our drawing rooms. Criminals looting KU students will rapidly become Pathans looting KU students and there will be much cursing and abuse of the Pathans in our homes. It is unfortunate that we have failed not only to deal with crime with an iron hand but also failed to mitigate the damage caused by the ethnic mindset.

We must ensure that Pakistan is a united nation where each citizen recognizes the right of the other (in this case his Pathan brother) to live beside him and share equal rights with him. Karachi has been turned into a mess by the MQM and other terrorist parties like the PPP.

Sadly I see no hope in sight as Karachi's people continue to overwhelmingly vote for these same two parties that are responsible for violence in this fair city.

Banaras is another no go area of karachi like sohrab goth where PTI has the provincial seat and its predominantly pashtun area, nothing got to do with PPP or MQM

Last edited by a moderator:
Criminals looting KU students will rapidly become "Pathans looting KU students" and there will be much cursing and abuse of the Pathans in our homes.

Where is mentioned the word of 'Pathans' in above news...??????? :what:

Back
Top Bottom