What's new

Karachi to get the country’s tallest building, again

karachi needs atleast one or two tall skyscrapers, bharia icon and park enclave would be amazing

this video should help you out

port towers complex is part of karachi water front and karachi water front is the second water front after dubai on 35000 acres of land and due to unstable political n economical conditions this project is delayed ..

CrescentBayPlot4.jpg

cresent bay is also one of master plans of city which is to be completed in 2015 due to same conditions on which karachi water front plan is delayed

That video is 5 years old and I think nothing has started yet....it's too good to be true.....we can only hope it'll happen someday....in my lifetime.

The same thing is what happened to plans for mass transit which I believe were shelved many times, which had been in the "planning" stage since the 80s.

Last edited by a moderator:
CrescentBayPlot4.jpg

cresent bay is also one of master plans of city which is to be completed in 2015 due to same conditions on which karachi water front plan is delayed

Dude when did Karachi get so much greenery and so blue water? :lol:

Centaurus Islamabad
url

url

regards!

I wouldn't be proud if i were you guys. Islamabad does not need any thing contemporary and nor anything high rise. it recks the views of the mountains. Plus a city like Islamabad has a population of a little more than 1 million so there should be no excuse... In my opinion, this whole development is utter destruction!

Money rather should be spent wisely on rural areas of Punjab, Pakhtunkhwa, Baluchistan, Sindh, and Azad Kashmir... We want to make all the people of Pakistan happy and not the ones (10-15%) who can afford to shop or live in luxury.

That video is 5 years old and I think nothing has started yet....it's too good to be true.....we can only hope it'll happen someday....in my lifetime.

The same thing is what happened to plans for mass transit which I believe were shelved many times, which had been in the "planning" stage since the 80s.

sir fyi they have reclaimed the land. Two tower pile work have completed now on hold.

Can any one tell me something about the appartment projects in defence, karachi.....

Do we even have enough money for all these projects? Who's gonna fund them?

These projects look beautiful, but seriously, shouldn't we rather use the money to first educate people and sanitise the whole nation?

Do we even have enough money for all these projects? Who's gonna fund them?

These projects look beautiful, but seriously, shouldn't we rather use the money to first educate people and sanitise the whole nation?

First off, projects such as Limitless and Crescent bay were private / foreign investment NOT being built by tax payers money. So you're wrong.
Second, these projects would've provided thousands of jobs in turn pave way for economic growth. This would have resulted in more FDI and revenue (tax) for the government to spend on education and other development.

Nevertheless, post elections almost all foreign investors ran due to mismanagement, falsified litigation (Emaar), corruption and incompetence. Another example is the Karachi Financial Towers. The Dubai company built the exact same tower in Dubai instead of Karachi.

Any News on Port Tower Complex Karachi 117 floors building

Any News on Port Tower Complex Karachi 117 floors building
head that it will be built on a man-made island which is still being made, 60% chances of that getting built

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom