What's new

Karachi: Some independent tweets welcoming New LOCAL ADMINISTRATOR

Ya ppp or pmln badtreen syasi mafia group hain ya iss doar ka firon hain iss ppp ka paltu na kon sa election jeeta ha Karachi sa jo iss ko itne mubarakbad de ja rhi ha or ya bina yaha ke awam ke marzi ke kaisa mayor ban sakta ha, ppp wo party ha jo pichla election ma apni Liari ke seat bhe har gye the iss ke cradibility 0/0 hai ya bs aik crimenal mafia ha paysa lootna ka kuch bhe kr sakti ha ALLAH he iss shatani party se iss Shahar-e-Karachi ko nijat dila sakta ha...

Ppp playing it nice to bring such people and one they cut pti from karachi ppp will again bring old corrupt waderas.

Ya ppp or pmln badtreen syasi mafia group hain ya iss doar ka firon hain iss ppp ka paltu na kon sa election jeeta ha Karachi sa jo iss ko itne mubarakbad de ja rhi ha or ya bina yaha ke awam ke marzi ke kaisa mayor ban sakta ha, ppp wo party ha jo pichla election ma apni Liari ke seat bhe har gye the iss ke cradibility 0/0 hai ya bs aik crimenal mafia ha paysa lootna ka kuch bhe kr sakti ha ALLAH he iss shatani party se iss Shahar-e-Karachi ko nijat dila sakta ha...

Dude, this is Pakistan and this is how things done here. No one is saint and innocent.

Just help people who are intending to help your city

Ppp playing it nice to bring such people and one they cut pti from karachi ppp will again bring old corrupt waderas.

Sources are saying that Bilawal is eyeing upcoming local body elections of Karachi. He has definitely fired the first shot.

-----------
-----------

When a journalist is tweeting in favor of a known corrupt party with court cases pending in multiple countries - you know the “independence” of these tweets. But the PTI has been completely incompetent in making any change to Karachi nor do they exist after their initial dance party votes. Karachi is like the microchasm of Pakistan - so fair enough that it is abused by all its inhabitants/ruling parties and the corrupt part of fauj sitting around.

@PaklovesTurkiye

Bhai bas kar dai. Itni ziada baighairti achi nahi

Let this go on...Why being so judgmental?

I am not saying that He will do magic and Karachi will become New York

We'll analyze after some time...

Done?
When a journalist is tweeting in favor of a known corrupt party with court cases pending in multiple countries - you know the “independence” of these tweets. But the PTI has been completely incompetent in making any change to Karachi nor do they exist after their initial dance party votes. Karachi is like the microchasm of Pakistan - so fair enough that it is abused by all its inhabitants/ruling parties and the corrupt part of fauj sitting around.

Agree with you most of time. Here, pls tell me one reason why Karachi should only rely on one party?

I am myself - two times voter of PTI....

But I am not into a** licking and blind support stuff.

I think for my city and I know how dirty politics operate here in Pakistan.

I will only be judgmental after seeing his performance.

Last edited:
PTI does not have government in Sind and PPP will never let PTI work in Sind or Karachi because if it does, then PPP will be totally doomed

Same old wine in new bottles.
It is a plain and simple fact that we must wrap our heads around - anyone who belongs to the PPP or supports them is corrupt to the core and had the same wadera mentality which is all about enslaving people.

PPP's pathetic performance has not been due to capacity constraints or mismanagement, it is because of deliberate and thought out plans to run Karachi and Sindh into the ground. They are only concerned with filling the coffers of bilawal house and nothing else.
Murtaza Wahab is a new face but his blood is the same - entrenched in the PPP's cruelty and corruption centric mentality which has enslaved this province for the past 15 years.

PTI must up it's game and kick this PPP mafia out once and for all.

As per your assertion PTI had not won any election in Lahore so it has no power to decide about Lahore??

Let this go on...Why being so judgmental?

I am not saying that He will do magic and Karachi will become New York

We'll analyze after some time...

Done?

No not done

Pee Pee Pee is the reason this city is destroyed. Pee Pee Pee is the reason this city is a mess. Pee Pee Pee is the reason we have quota system in Sindh.

Just because they have appointed an urdu speaking puppet to further destroy this city you have started singing praises for them?

Sari ghairat khatam ho gayi hai kia? Your behavior is exactly what is wrong with mohajir community of Karachi and this behavior itself is the biggest reason of the destruction of karachi. This behavior has made a mockery of mohajirs of Karachi who start trusting and pinning hopes with every other clown thinking he would change fate of their city

Only a mohajir from a mohajir party can change fate of Karachi. This Murtaza Wahab is only good at licking pichwara of bilawal Zardari. Tum nai bhi chatna hai to chat lo ja k

Last edited:

No not done

Pee Pee Pee is the reason this city is destroyed. Pee Pee Pee is the reason this city is a mess. Pee Pee Pee is the reason we have quota system in Sindh.

Just because they have appointed an urdu speaking puppet to further destroy this city you have started singing praises for them?
Sari ghairat khatam ho gayi hai kia?

He has only resumed office today and you are saying he will destroy Karachi...U okay?

All independent Karachi media circles are appreciating him.

It is never a good idea to rely on one party only. Saying this from Karachi's experience.

What's past is past.

lets support the man if you are sincere to city...We'll soon find out who is who here

PTI will also not take Karachi or Urdu chaps for granted after this.

Very Clever move by PPP

He has only resumed office today and you are saying he will destroy Karachi...U okay?

All independent Karachi media circles are appreciating him.

It is never a good idea to rely on one party only. Saying this from Karachi's experience.

What's past is past.

lets support the man if you are sincere to city...We'll soon find out who is who here

PTI will also not take Karachi or Urdu chaps for granted after this.

Very Clever move by PPP

You are an idiot

You want me to support party that purposely and deliberately destroyed Karachi in the first place?

Bhai tu kaun sa nasha kar raha hai? Or is it lack of self respect in you?

A true Karachiite. My foot

Back
Top Bottom