What's new

Karachi Metro Bus

1609124654471.png

Construction of Karachi’s Red Line BRT Service Route to Commence this Month.

1615155781078.png

Authorities in Karachi have announced that the construction of the Red Line Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) service route will begin this month. The decision was finalized by the Karachi Commissioner’s Office, following a meeting that included discussions regarding Karachi’s transport sector.

As per a media report, the project has been approved with a development budget of Rs. 7 billion. It will be a two-corridor project that will start from Malir Halt. The first corridor will be from Malir Halt to the Numaish area, and the second will be from Numaish to Tower.

The commissioner has approved the construction of the first corridor, which spans to 27-kilometers. The route has 16 stations, namely, Malir Halt, Model Colony, Safoora Goth, King Cottages, Met Office, NED University, Safari Park, Nipa, Urdu University, Masjid Baitul Mukarram, Civic Centre, Askari Park, Dawood University, Society Office, and finally Numaish.

According to the report, the commissioner added that the district administration is doing its best to restore public transport to facilitate the public with comfortable, reliable, and pocket-friendly means of public transportation

Construction of Karachi’s Red Line BRT Service Route to Commence this Month.

View attachment 722786

Authorities in Karachi have announced that the construction of the Red Line Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) service route will begin this month. The decision was finalized by the Karachi Commissioner’s Office, following a meeting that included discussions regarding Karachi’s transport sector.

As per a media report, the project has been approved with a development budget of Rs. 7 billion. It will be a two-corridor project that will start from Malir Halt. The first corridor will be from Malir Halt to the Numaish area, and the second will be from Numaish to Tower.

The commissioner has approved the construction of the first corridor, which spans to 27-kilometers. The route has 16 stations, namely, Malir Halt, Model Colony, Safoora Goth, King Cottages, Met Office, NED University, Safari Park, Nipa, Urdu University, Masjid Baitul Mukarram, Civic Centre, Askari Park, Dawood University, Society Office, and finally Numaish.

According to the report, the commissioner added that the district administration is doing its best to restore public transport to facilitate the public with comfortable, reliable, and pocket-friendly means of public transportation
jo bani he us ko to use me lao pehle

bhutto use karta hai subha shaam survey karnay nikalta hai full wardi protocol may on the way both discuss what new areas to grab and covert into dha!

#thankyouGREED!
seriously yr i dont understand this stupid sindh govt or what they want i mean green line is almost completed but un used every now and then they spend millions for paint job there i mean is there someone to look into what sindh PPP thugs are doing?

seriously yr i dont understand this stupid sindh govt or what they want i mean green line is almost completed but un used every now and then they spend millions for paint job there i mean is there someone to look into what sindh PPP thugs are doing?

nope someone is protecting PPP/Zardari and from this partnership make billions!

please someone tell me if FATA could be cleared of terrorists how difficult it is to clear Khi? and once khi is cleared of terrorist will khi need rangers or wardi inside khi? but once rangers/wardi is out of khi will DHA land grabbing scheme become difficult!

nope someone is protecting PPP/Zardari and from this partnership make billions!

please someone tell me if FATA could be cleared of terrorists how difficult it is to clear Khi? and once khi is cleared of terrorist will khi need rangers or wardi inside khi? but once rangers/wardi is out of khi will DHA land grabbing scheme become difficult!
Karachi has been cleared of terrorists long ago (thanks to PMLN and army), this is another kind of economic terrorist PPP is doing.

Karachi has been cleared of terrorists long ago (thanks to PMLN and army), this is another kind of economic terrorist PPP is doing.

are you sure khi is cleared? daily incidents of looting and killing...Khi is still the most dangerous part of Pakistan!

and the operation that was suppose to not only target terrorist but also their handlers and financier they are still ruling Sindh Rangers arrested Uzair Baloch a right hand soldier of Zardari but any action against Zardari?

France Provides Rs. 12.3 Billion Soft Loan as Co-Financing for BRT-Red Line

Noor Ahmed, Secretary of Economic Affairs Division (EAD), and H.E. Marc Barety, Ambassador of France, along with Philippe Steinmetz, Country Director of the French Agency for Development (AFD), signed the Credit Financing Agreement worth 65 million Euros (Rs. 12.3 billion) to co-finance with Asian Development Bank (ADB), Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), and Green Climate Fund (GCF).

France, through the French Agency for Development, is providing technical and financial support in the energy and urban development sectors in Pakistan. Since 2016, 850 million Euros has been committed to financial support.

Subsequent Project Agreement was signed between AFD, Sindh Mass Transit Authority, Transport and Mass Transit Department of Sindh, and Trans Karachi for the implementation with regards to the BRT project

© ProPakistani

1615984490784.png

are you sure khi is cleared? daily incidents of looting and killing...Khi is still the most dangerous part of Pakistan!
lol you think a city of 20 millions peole can be cleared from every thing? think logically even NYC must also be dangeruos for u then.

furthermore, seems like you are a punjabi sitting in Punjab or have not visited Karachi for decades, come and see reality as i live in Karachi. Karachi is still more important for Pakistan economy then whole Punjab together which should not be the case if Karachi is the most dangerous as u said. only a single business area in Karachi generates more business then whole Lahore.

We pay so much tax they should have given us hyperloop and rickshaws that can move with the speed of a concorde.

This is special agenda of sons of soil to do genocide against Karachiwala bhaiyyas

#LarOBar

France Provides Rs. 12.3 Billion Soft Loan as Co-Financing for BRT-Red Line

Noor Ahmed, Secretary of Economic Affairs Division (EAD), and H.E. Marc Barety, Ambassador of France, along with Philippe Steinmetz, Country Director of the French Agency for Development (AFD), signed the Credit Financing Agreement worth 65 million Euros (Rs. 12.3 billion) to co-finance with Asian Development Bank (ADB), Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), and Green Climate Fund (GCF).

France, through the French Agency for Development, is providing technical and financial support in the energy and urban development sectors in Pakistan. Since 2016, 850 million Euros has been committed to financial support.

Subsequent Project Agreement was signed between AFD, Sindh Mass Transit Authority, Transport and Mass Transit Department of Sindh, and Trans Karachi for the implementation with regards to the BRT project

© ProPakistani

View attachment 725389
Where are these buses sourced from ?

lol you think a city of 20 millions peole can be cleared from every thing? think logically even NYC must also be dangeruos for u then.

furthermore, seems like you are a punjabi sitting in Punjab or have not visited Karachi for decades, come and see reality as i live in Karachi. Karachi is still more important for Pakistan economy then whole Punjab together which should not be the case if Karachi is the most dangerous as u said. only a single business area in Karachi generates more business then whole Lahore.
i am from khi surviving this fauji/ppp destroyed city for 37 years!
We pay so much tax they should have given us hyperloop and rickshaws that can move with the speed of a concorde.

This is special agenda of sons of soil to do genocide against Karachiwala bhaiyyas

#LarOBar
id rather feed poor punjabi paindus working in fields and now just because of hard work of factories and traders of khi are enjoying metro buses ajd orange train because for some fking reason they deserve more than what they work for or earned!

Back
Top Bottom