What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

rest in peace the poor souls who lost their lives. I wish quick recovery for those wgo injured. Cowardish act by terrorist. :(

this means only one thing ....shit is about to hit the fan
army-aku-1-web.jpg

army-aku-2-web.jpg

SSG at AKU?

@Irfan Baloch @Bratva @balixd @fatman17 @Icarus

Last edited:
It doesn't matter who is funding them or supporting them, at the end its extremist Muslims killing in the name of Islam. The core issues that cause this have to be addressed to solve this mega problem.

I'll just say this again, another day another attack by Muslim extremists. As with all other attacks, the innocent and poor suffer the most.

Your obsession with Islam leads you nowhere but detract. Terrorist or extremist holds no religion, nationality, ethnic identification even out of human definition. Please think twice before putting blame. May be they are followers of Shariah not Islam and both are totally different terms with meanings.

Pathetic real pathetic attitude from provincial government over security. Agha khanis are always primary target, since they are peaceful and united.

nahi aap apni party tak aur ppp tak hi raho baki apni nak na arao har jaga

its my mouth , i can say whatever i want to Nawaz and all .... Altaf Hussain is no different than Nawaz Shairf , if one is pig than the other is also a pig .. only the Nasal is different ..

Your RAW is behind terrorism and your puppets weather MQM or TTP or RAW will be hunted down
Stop crying river.

Can you say ISI is pathetic and raw is good at its job?

You have this problem of blame game. And WILL

I will do this
Army will do this
ISI will do this
Ranger will do this
Mujrahidin will do this
China will do this
Amrika will do this.

Enough bullshyt bro.

This is a serious affair innocent lives are lost like it or not whole sane indian public is with Pakistan. Stop this conspiracy BS

RIP to the victims.

Looks like a well informed, planned, coordinated attack..some internal information involved, made sure no security was around, took their time slowly executing the victims and easily got away in the end.

Blaming external agencies - especially RAW is the easy way out, but it is most likely the output and an extension of the sectarian war between sunni extremists and the shias or vice versa in multiple countries. Shia vs Sunni war has a long history, plus, there is a global sunni jihad movement that calls to take up arms, send recruits, kill the unbelievers. and call for shariah all over the world, and pakistan being a partially radical society with ample availability of recruits, ideology and supporters - with a record of incidents of killing of shias for decades isn't exactly in need of any motivation from any external non muslim agency to kill a bus load of Shia. You have enough terrorist groups and people who would do that in a jiffy.

Why can't it be just one incident out of the centuries old shia sunni conflict instead of a conspiracy about something that even the extremists don't care about - like the chinese investment?.

P.S. If people here still think it's RAW and if one assumes that it indeed is them..then I would be astounded, astounded by the level of capability of RAW.If one believes all the so called Pakistani analysts writing furious columns or screaming on pakistani tv in paranoia claiming that RAW manages a mainstream pakistani political party, has control of your top TV and print media - GEO, Dawn, Express Tribune etc or proclaiming that RAW has 30,000 agents operating inside pakistan. Not to forget RAW controlling a few of pakistan's top terrorist and political organizations - TTP, MQM, BLA, BLM etc etc.....even zardari and nawaz have been blamed as Indian pittos...astounding indeed.
for being politically correct or just knowning not much we tend to put the equal blame on weaker party as much as the stronger party as well.
when people say Muslims are killing Muslims .. they are sadly wrong because in all cases you pick up.. it is Only one specific sect (a mutated form of Sunnis) that is killing everyone else. when they dont have F-15s then they use suicide bombers and masked terrorists who go around executing people. when they DO have F-15s then they drop bombs on everything and get Bentleys as a reward (sorry for the political statement yes I am biased because my country has been affected by a group of sect that follows certain Arabian country that is bombing Yemen at the moment and cursing Syrian regime at the same time for doing the same)

like I said, your discomfort is understandable for the mention of RAW but do spare few moments for the people who are loosing their lives everyday. I explained already before in case you missed

if TTP doesn't claim responsibility then it doesn't mean RAW is definitely involved
but if it does accept responsibility that also doesn't mean that RAW is ruled out for sure

who is bigger evil in the eyes of a hostile agency? Pakistani state or TTP? its down to the thinking of the person who heads the off shore operations and would fund or support covertly to such groups who have their own depraved reasons to spill the blood of the people. RAW doesn't get the special and sole mention by the way, even Iranians are blamed and our own political parties as well as own agencies are suspected of causing some events to move the attention of general public in a certain direction and do few things while attention is divided.

if all was clear and simple then there wont be any discussion would it?

my take?

82% TTP, local sectarian terrorists are involved without help from Saudis or UAE
18% rest anyone from PPP, MQM, and other hostile foreign agencies

how did I come up with the %age? just threw a number. did you see my speculation thread I posted few weeks ago?

its just unfolding the way I worked out the plan. I must commend the planners here they will be someone's unsung heroes.

There are so many Indians on this forum, its like the comment section in dawn and tribune, why can't moderators here ban all of their IP addresses?please do that
And on what authority it will be done, on face value of yours. You are a newbie spend some time PDF before commenting.:-):-)

for being politically correct or just knowning not much we tend to put the equal blame on weaker party as much as the stronger party as well.
when people say Muslims are killing Muslims .. they are sadly wrong because in all cases you pick up.. it is Only one specific sect (a mutated form of Sunnis) that is killing everyone else. when they dont have F-15s then they use suicide bombers and masked terrorists who go around executing people. when they DO have F-15s then they drop bombs on everything and get Bentleys as a reward (sorry for the political statement yes I am biased because my country has been affected by a group of sect that follows certain Arabian country that is bombing Yemen at the moment and cursing Syrian regime at the same time for doing the same)

like I said, your discomfort is understandable for the mention of RAW but do spare few moments for the people who are loosing their lives everyday. I explained already before in case you missed

if TTP doesn't claim responsibility then it doesn't mean RAW is definitely involved
but if it does accept responsibility that also doesn't mean that RAW is ruled out for sure

who is bigger evil in the eyes of a hostile agency? Pakistani state or TTP? its down to the thinking of the person who heads the off shore operations and would fund or support covertly to such groups who have their own depraved reasons to spill the blood of the people. RAW doesn't get the special and sole mention by the way, even Iranians are blamed and our own political parties as well as own agencies are suspected of causing some events to move the attention of general public in a certain direction and do few things while attention is divided.

if all was clear and simple then there wont be any discussion would it?

my take?

82% TTP, local sectarian terrorists are involved without help from Saudis or UAE
18% rest anyone from PPP, MQM, and other hostile foreign agencies

how did I come up with the %age? just threw a number. did you see my speculation thread I posted few weeks ago?

its just unfolding the way I worked out the plan. I must commend the planners here they will be someone's unsung heroes.
RAW and their proxies should be eliminated TTP and BLA and MQM and than take war in India.Hit RAW and IB and NIA inside India.

Stop crying river.

Can you say ISI is pathetic and raw is good at its job?

You have this problem of blame game. And WILL

I will do this
Army will do this
ISI will do this
Ranger will do this
Mujrahidin will do this
China will do this
Amrika will do this.

Enough bullshyt bro.

This is a serious affair innocent lives are lost like it or not whole sane indian public is with Pakistan. Stop this conspiracy BS
let him say that. this is how the forum works. if we dont have disagreement then might as well go and watch or read something else.
when incidents happen in India something similar happens. we deny you blame
when they happen in middle east then one side curses and the other one brags

(at least we have the decency to deny and express some grief .. for whatever its worth)

RAW and their proxies should be eliminated TTP and BLA and MQM and than take war in India.Hit RAW and IB and NIA inside India.
sure thing Bossman

what else?

let him say that. this is how the forum works. if we dont have disagreement then might as well go and watch or read something else.

(at least we have the decency to deny and express some grief .. for whatever its worth)

sure thing Bossman

what else?
And hit TTP leaders in Afghanistan and as economy improves both Army and Para Military should be increased

sure thing Bossman

what else?
That's it I am not asking him to take my point of view but giving him piece of my mind.
I think such times when innocent lives are lost even almighty cries for creating such insane creatures. And cursing other society is no way out. I can't find anybody around me who will be happy that a few innocent lives are lost kids women and men .

Everybody is enraged at such cowardly act Indians are not demons. Indians feel the pain. So don't downgrade humanity by saying such things.

We will increase terror in india

Can you irfan kill a 2 yr old kid who doesn't know what is Hindu Islam or Christ. Only fuckingg terrorist can! They are not human they have lesser god!

Back
Top Bottom