Karachi Airport Attack was made by India, says Hafeez sayeed

jaiind

Reaction score
Country
India
10441214_10152280680333071_8055857111995711865_n.jpg

Mullah at his peaks again, :rofl::rofl:

13068.jpg

If Hafeez Saeed says so,it must be true.God knows he is a omnipresent and omniscient being.

Thats so cute of him ... as i said, if they have proof they should take it up with United nation against India
i dont think that a terrorist could send the delegates to the UN to make allegations against India.

i dont think that a terrorist could send the delegates to the UN to make allegations against India.
Well, if a UN declared terrorist can openly roam around in Pakistan participating in main stream politics and making public speeches, he can very well make a representation to UN as well.

Well, if a UN declared terrorist can openly roam around in Pakistan participating in main stream politics and making public speeches, he can very well make a representation to UN as well.

Even if he walks and make speeches naked, people of his nation should have to bare it,where the UN can't bear him like that.He is just a free bird from the hell,he does anything what he wants...

N
Are you terrorist Hafiz Saeeds relative? your picture looks a lot like him.
not relative but I see what he sees Indian injection and Indian weapons found with terrors I what does that tells you worry about Mohdi who wants kill Sikhs in India

Back
Top Bottom