1332192-pic-1487501186-167-640x480.jpg

SCREENGRAB

1332192-pic-1487501186-167-160x120.jpg
0-pic-1487501067-853-160x120.jpg
0-pic-1487501030-580-160x120.jpg
0-pic-1487501002-692-160x120.jpg
0-pic-1487500964-609-160x120.jpg
0-pic-1487499501-423-160x120.jpg

PESHAWAR: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s love for and association with the Muslim community in Canada has the won heart and soul of 16-year-old Muhammad Harris Khan in Peshawar.

0-pic-1487499501.jpg

Pakistan has taken its Justin Trudeau obsession to another level

Impressed by Trudeau’s gesture of dressing in Muslim clothes and praying alongside Muslims before praising Islam in a lecture at a mosque on July 2, 2013. Harris has the Canadian prime minister all over his room, social media and mobile phone.

0-pic-1487501030.jpg

“Trudeau’s deep love and association with Canadian Muslim impressed me and I love him very much,” Harris shared.

The ninth-grader, who is already called Trudeau by his classmates, wants to change his name to Harris Trudeau. He uses Photoshop to edits himself into pictures with Trudeau in them. He then puts them up in his room and on his social media accounts.

0-pic-1487501067.jpg

“My friends laugh at me for the things I do, but I told them that God will fulfil my dream and I will meet Trudeau once in my life,” he said while speaking to the Express Tribune. “It is my dream to meet Trudeau and take pictures with him.”

0-pic-1487500964.jpg

The young man, who lost his father at an early age, lives on Kohat road in Peshawar with his two elder brothers. Though he has an uncle working abroad, Harris is not interested in leaving Pakistan. “I am not keen on visiting Canada [specifically]. I just want to meet Trudeau anywhere,” he said.

Karachi tops Trudeau’s global fan following on Facebook

Speaking to The Express Tribune, Harris said Trudeau strongly condemned the terrorist attack on a Quebec Mosque in January 2017, and acknowledged that victims were attacked because of their religion, “and showed solidarity” by telling Canadian Muslims that the nation was with them.

“I hated politics but this man impressed me. Now I want to join politics after graduation and follow Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who wins the heart of people everywhere in the world,” he shares.

0-pic-1487501002.jpg

All photos provided by author

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1332192/student-peshawar-dreams-meeting-canadian-pm-justin-trudeau/

Trudeau is beta, Trump is an alpha.

Do you know what you just did there? You did something called projection. In your head you see yourself as Trump because in real life you are nothing like him. In fact you must be quite the opposite. For example, Trump is assertive, you are probably not very assertive etc etc....So, your comment reflects your opinion of yourself ie you want to be an alpha male, but in reality you are not even fully one gender. That psychoanalysis session was free. If you want me to explain your mummy issues, that will cost money. Cheers!

Do you know what you just did there? You did something called projection. In your head you see yourself as Trump because in real life you are nothing like him. In fact you must be quite the opposite. For example, Trump is assertive, you are probably not very assertive etc etc....So, your comment reflects your opinion of yourself ie you want to be an alpha male, but in reality you are not even fully one gender. That psychoanalysis session was free. If you want me to explain your mummy issues, that will cost money. Cheers!
No matter how much you shill for trudeau you will never be an alpha like me or Trump.

No matter how much you shill for trudeau you will never be an alpha like me or Trump.

In case you didnt notice, but you made a truly shilling comment in support of Trump. In fact is seemed quasi-homosexual. Are you attracted to Trump?

Indians aren't alpha btw.

That's why they like Trump. He is what they hope to see when they look in the mirror. Unfortunately, the opposite is quite true. Like the whole 56 inch breasts or chest thing that Modi has going.

In case you didnt notice, but you made a truly shilling comment in support of Trump. In fact is seemed quasi-homosexual. Are you attracted to Trump?
Ofcourse I will support Trump, he is the 21st century role model in how males should behave to deal both feminists and Libtards.

Trump frauds height which automatically makes him a beta male subhuman.

Indians aren't alpha btw.
Trump is nearly 6'1" so he is above average American height and no manlet.

Back
Top Bottom