What's new

Justice Khosa, Justice Waqar and Oliver Cromwell a commonality of minds (sick minds)

I know these judges are irrelevant issi liye aisi judgements sa relevant banna chahtay hain and apnay masters ko khush kar rhay hain

Pemra is controlled by the government. If it can be used to block coverage of protests by TLP and JI. It can be used to block off coverage given to this sensitive matter.

So think again who is responsible for making this relevant.

It can be used to block off coverage given to this sensitive matter.
Government should use all resources to expose these people
Inhain inki auqat par wapas la aana chahiye yeh marriage divorce dowry street crimes etc k faisalay karain Jo Inka Kam ha
Poor peoples ko insaf dain

Government should use all resources to expose these people
Inhain inki auqat par wapas la aana chahiye yeh marriage divorce dowry street crimes etc k faisalay karain Jo Inka Kam ha
Poor peoples ko insaf dain

Government judiciary se jeet nahi sakti. India se larr lo unse inshallah jeet jaoge. judiciary se koi chance nahi

I dont understand why RT troll guy gets so much attention on this forum. Its been years I saw him passing statements against anything positive happening in Pakistan and every member on this forum showing so much intrest to him. Its beyond my understanding why people try to debate with him when his motives are pretty clear.

Shows his demented soul and mind, this guy needs to be caught and put behind bars before he make a mockery out of Justice system in Pakistan .

I dont understand why RT troll guy gets so much attention on this forum. Its been years I saw him passing statements against anything positive happening in Pakistan and every member on this forum showing so much intrest to him. Its beyond my understanding why people try to debate with him when his motives are pretty clear.
Respect his age, old is kinda gold ...may be !!!! ..... lolz... we all know the passive negativity ..

So vile allegations with no evidence on the sitting Chief Justice Of Pakistan is considered positive news from Pakistan?

I am intrigued by your comment. Just because I have not praised Imran Khan does not make me critical of the State of Pakistan nor exposes any motive i may allegedly have.

Respect his age, old is kinda gold ...may be !!!! ..... lolz... we all know the passive negativity ..

What motivates you to make everyone retiring or retired as controversial?

Why only the PTI fans after this judge? They glorified him during panama years.

My only question to Chief Justice is how does he feel that his verdict was not enabled by the government.

this is clear reflection of how liberal extremists think as cj khosa is very much liberal minded judge

i think example given by cjp is of Britain and not of taliban,this is extremist thinking and present in any society irrespective of religion,I have never seen any taliban who hanged or beheaded people by unearthing their dead body from grave,only isis does such things.Public hanging and beheading also occur in iran and Saudia
Mr. Taliban apologist this was Taliban's modus operandi..... Public hangings were their method of operation.

Back
Top Bottom