What's new

Just Phor Phun . . .

@ranjeet bhai . . .???

puchho MODi ji se . . kya ho raha hai ye ??

CoBlHuUWgAA5u7W.jpg:large

Oye @Mentee
Good to see you back..

What did you do to get a paid holiday out of PDF?

Tere bina @Robinhood Pandey bore ho gaya tha..

Chal bhai, let's start and roll this thread.. no one posts here much..
All have gone lazy...
Nothing special sir jalaibi banned me again for no valid reason :D
And pandey don't think iam his friend----- but no problem I can feel his anxieties jb sy shadi hoi hain is ki bacha muskrana bhool gea hain :P HM kea cheez hain and shukria for remembering my petty existence tsi great ho sir rest of the tta are budhi khosat soul

Edit: At the moment Iam going through an exam stress disorder syndrome medical condition psychological misbalance bla bla------ this ban proved to be a blessing in disguise :lol:
Cheers doc :D

Nothing special sir jalaibi banned me again for no valid reason :D
And pandey don't think iam his friend----- but no problem I can feel his anxieties jb sy shadi hoi hain is ki bacha muskrana bhool gea hain :P HM kea cheez hain and shukria for remembering my petty existence tsi great ho sir rest of the tta are budhi khosat soul

Edit: At the moment Iam going through an exam stress disorder syndrome medical condition psychological misbalance bla bla------ this ban proved to be a blessing in disguise :lol:
Cheers doc :D
Are you looking like this

fca39def1075e5cfe6aafb1528ba3aad.jpg

exhausted.jpg

354649.jpg

exam1.jpg

What did you do to get a paid holiday out of PDF?
Hume bhi batao ye scheme!
I've been a rather good citizen of PDF and now i want my loot!!:super:

Again, which one is @WAJsal ?
the Cute one??:dirol:

jalaibi banned me again for no valid reason :D

I can understand your pain. Bajrangis like us during college time (meaning ones who had no girlfriend) often went to park for as we said Aankhey Hari karney, police:big_boss: raid ho jaati thi, aur hum garib bina wajah pit jaatey they :sad:

Men will be men.
Aur hum nahin sudherenge

Back
Top Bottom