What's new

Just Phor Phun . . .

@C130 @Oldman1 doing taxi trials of next gen american fighter aircraft

traininginPakistan.jpg

@Robinhood Pandey and @Sky lord finally nabbed:D
b34e9dde3d3ea21749dff3dfc522d202.jpg

@MastanKhan

Sir If you dont mind I would like to post a Funny picture about you
bhai,when did you become so adarvarshi:what: that you have to praapt anumati to post someone's chitarkari:o:
@Levina apa:D @Robinhood Pandey--- bandho-o is @Sky lord a purush or mahila:unsure:itna zeade sishtachaar ka paalan,just could not expect that from a sanghi manas:rofl:
coming to my jigar @jamahir jnab i used to think sir @PARIKRAMA is a hindutava nerd:fie:hell bent on imposing his vichardhara on the rest of us:butcher:---da** plz shama me for being a total moorkh:ashamed:
found him to be an excellent pradhyapak:enjoy:

what @Hyperion wants to do to me every time I hit you up :lol: :D

tumblr_ldpamomKZ61qa1xnko1_500.gif

and what I do to you when I hit you up :D
giphy.gif

@Robinhood Pandey and @Sky lord finally nabbed:D
b34e9dde3d3ea21749dff3dfc522d202.jpg

bhai,when did you become so adarvarshi:what: that you have to praapt anumati to post someone's chitarkari:o:
@Levina apa:D @Robinhood Pandey--- bandho-o is @Sky lord a purush or mahila:unsure:itna zeade sishtachaar ka paalan,just could not expect that from a sanghi manas:rofl:
coming to my jigar @jamahir jnab i used to think sir @PARIKRAMA is a hindutava nerd:fie:hell bent on imposing his vichardhara on the rest of us:butcher:---da** plz shama me for being a total moorkh:ashamed:
found him to be an excellent pradhyapak:enjoy:

Bhai SAHAB

Aap itni SHUDH Hindi likh kar ham sab Bharatiyon
ko atyant prasann aur sharminda kar rahe hain

@Robinhood Pandey g demonstrating fellow constables how to use a gun-manjan as an anesthetic:o:
hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool_idiot-dumb-fail-funny-4_200907251401031540.jpg

vet, @Sky lord out of pure compassion showing how to feed an animal with its own milk:angel:----kanjooooooooos:disagree:
india_cows.jpg

levin:D----ok jokes apart was going through google images,found this wonder---man, could not turn away my eyes for a minute----just look @ this shrivelled face,milky black eyes-----
did i see mother nature/motherland :dance3::(
@Levina @jamahir @Sky lord @Robinhood Pandey @PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer

old%20women%20smoking.jpg

@Robinhood Pandey g demonstrating fellow constables how to use a gun-manjan as an anesthetic:o:

vet, @Sky lord out of pure compassion showing how to feed an animal with its own milk:angel:----kanjooooooooos:disagree:
india_cows.jpg

levin:D----ok jokes apart was going through google images,found this wonder---man, could not turn away my eyes for a minute----just look @ this shrivelled face,milky black eyes-----

old%20women%20smoking.jpg

She is beautiful.

Creepy!!!

is my cousin brother... :coffee:

k jokes apart was going through google images,found this wonder---man, could not turn away my eyes for a minute----just look @ this shrivelled face,milky black eyes-----
she's smoking...and many women laborers do.
The folds on her skin are nothing but a testimony to the hardship she has faced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom