What's new

Just got a free tank of gas from indian owned gas station

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAZMAT LAWS prevent Private Owner Ship Of Gas PUmps and The INsurance on the Gas it self is bought by the BIG Corp not Mom andPop Gas station they only buy accidental Inssurance on the Property damn One indian Looses 50 cents and The WHole India ON PDF is judging the guys morality :omghaha:

No need dissect that much into his behavior as if you are preparing a PhD thesis. It is plain stealing.

I dont see how you are getting 'Plain stealing' when the station manager didnt object/ call police and instead let him off with free gas. That gas station manager is much more knowledgeable then you and did the right thing to maintain customer satisfaction.

Whether, SOCOM goes back to pay him or not is his choice and he is entitled to that decision due to the in-convenience he faced. What the gas station manager realized or should at-least is that he should have a back-up plan if in case card reader goes down.

You don't need to be a PhD or write a 'thesis' to understand basic economics. Yes, to be a keyboard warrior and superbly moral/ ethical saints on forums just to bash a Pakistani when you would do the exact same thing only takes an Indian.

Funny you mention stealing, one of my white friend is being fooled for quite sometime in a web-design scheme by an Indian. Copying and pasting web code from an existing website, telling him he worked on website for 3 days and billing him $50.

Free Gas, right on bud:yahoo:!!!!!!

Nope one of my turkish Friend owns a Hess and he says he is only making 3 cents On premium 93 and less on others socom probably used 87 because of the gas prices So in reality he is only makin 1.5 cents per gallon and Mobil was bought by Exxon and the HEss i think Bought them and it is one of those company that is lisenced to exon names NOt Him because You cannot own a GAS PUMP specially a Mom and Pop Companies becasue its a MOnoply And Plays in the Chem Hazard Laws of US FEDRAL AND LOCAL

I'm in MD/ DC/ Virginia,

Hess is a independent corp and offers a better return than some of the other Gas providers if you by their stock. In terms of return from gas sales they usually pressure their station operators to make a small profit and make it up from the increased total sales.

If anyone ever goes into the Station industry; Its better to buy an independent Gas Station, you can choice where to buy your gas wholesaler, and make a better profit from gas sales. However Gas sales only make less than 15-20% of the gross profits. Most profit is made from grocery and repair sales.

Gas is costly now a days, I filled the tank for $48.79 this morning:cry:. Why doesn't the gas station near my work have problems.

By the way if people really want free stuff then try the black Friday morning sale, one time of the year when things go really wrong for the stores. Last year in the morning rush I got a GTX 550 ti for free from Best Buy because it was the last one they had and the bar code on the box was faded, the down side was I had to stand outside Best buy from 4 in the morning.

Monsieur what you complaining about, up north its close to $72 and that is in athe big city and even if you get alberta oil, its close to $65. So in retro-perspective may be that $48.79 does not sounds bad now does it eh!

Thəorətic Muslim;3998720 said:
I'm in MD/ DC/ Virginia,

Hess is a independent corp and offers a better return than some of the other Gas providers if you by their stock. In terms of return from gas sales they usually pressure their station operators to make a small profit and make it up from the increased total sales.

If anyone ever goes into the Station industry; Its better to buy an independent Gas Station, you can choice where to buy your gas wholesaler, and make a better profit from gas sales. However Gas sales only make less than 15-20% of the gross profits. Most profit is made from grocery and repair sales.

:offtopic:

BREAKING NEWS INDIAN GAS STATION "OWNER" LOST 50 cents : NDTV
Pakistanis Give indians a devestating blow OF 25cents: THE HINDU
Pakistanis GOT US,...... all LOSSES reported from 65-80 cents: THE TIMES OF INDIA

:omghaha:

Monsieur what you complaining about, up north its close to $72 and that is in athe big city and even if you get alberta oil, its close to $65. So in retro-perspective may be that $48.79 does not sounds bad now does it eh!

Sir, I live in Michigan (Southern side near Ann Arbor) gas here is $3.57, but I guess up north in Canada it would be costlier considering the transportation cost. Still considering you pay $65-75 is really too much, I miss the old days when gas was $2 a gallon.

65 dollars worth from an indian?? seriously? at best for your posted scenario would be half a gallon worth or 2 dollars worth of gas and that is if they are in a super super good mood.

Look, one mustn't generalize in this way.

Anyway, the others are right. There is no such thing as FREE. If you believe in halal and haram you already know why its wrong for you to keep those $65. Haraam ka pesa is like a disease. You don't want to keep it with the rest of your wealth - it will infect and make everything in your possession haraam.

The Indian fella paid you out of majboori. You don't know what the situation may be at his place. You don't know if he really was the owner or just a worker who would be unfairly blamed for the incident.

If you can, pay it back. If you can't pay it forward and help somebody else out with the same amount. If you still can't do that, please don't enjoy on somebody else's misery and at least in your heart think what has transpired here is not something you should celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom