What's new

Junaid Saleem Slamming, Insulting and Exposing Najam Sethi

Well done its 101% correct. How can you let a person sit and tell all crap ? Why not 3 5 ppl sitt and talk about issue rather than ppl sike Najeem Sheti who just says what his bosses tells him

Right.. how do we know he is honest?
Does he carry a certificate of honesty verified by the Darul-Ameen of Khilfat-e-Pakistan?
Sir people know it and people know the reality of foreign funded Journalists

The same could be said for Najam Sethi too.

Mubasshar Lucman has more details for us on NS.

Najam Sethi and another famous American Tout I forgot his name I think it is Ahmed Rashid something were the ones who were the main culprits who were involved in Terrorists activities in Baluchistan in 1970s so we should not expect anything good from these old traitors

Last edited by a moderator:
The same could be said for Najam Sethi too.

Mubasshar Lucman has more details for us on NS.

And the same could be said for Mubashir Lucman as well
I dont care for Najam Sethi
I care for useless false fatwas based on personal hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to see one media person in Pakistan being attacked by other mediapersons just because they don't agree with his opinions .

This is not the job of the media .

all those nazam sethis of pakistan are traitors who show them relity. people like zaid hamid who talk bull **** stories of bhoot fighting alongside talwar yeilding pak army are their heros. haha. pakistanis cant listed to seld criticism

i wonder why we don't have anything like this in India :undecided:

That's just his opinion. Where's the expose`?

From what I've observed, Najam Sethi is very good at digging the inside story. The guy's got some pretty good sources.

And the same could be said for Mubashir Lucman as well
I dont care for Najam Sethi
I care for useless false fatwas based on personal hatred.
Sir first Fatwas is Part of Islam second he gave proof and every one knows Najam Sethi was involved in Balochistan insurgency and his visits in America tells it all

Sir first Fatwas is Part of Islam second he gave proof and every one knows Najam Sethi was involved in Balochistan insurgency and his visits in America tells it all

aray yar zarvan tum bhi is mummy-daddy bachay ko yeh baat samjhaa rahay ho ? tumhen is kay replies se andaaza nahi ho rahaa hay kay yeh kitnay intelligent & logic-loving person hen yeh mr. oscar (lol at his nik) ... :azn:

the point is the whole dam world knows what this rat najam sethi is and what he has been doing in this country since his puberty but yet this mod. mr. oscar awards and many others like him call najam sethi a patriot and a realist ... :hitwall:

if najam sethi is a patriot then ajay devgan , amitabh bachan , sunny deol & sunil shetty are million times more patriot to pakisTan than najam sethi can ever pretend to be ... :kiss3:
:pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom