What's new

Judicial commission report & JIT both declared Punjab govt responsible for murder in model town

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Breaking News coming in:

Judicial commission report & JIT both declared Punjab govt responsible for murder in model town, Lahore, of unarmed PAT workers..

JIT gave a descent note and considers shebaz sharif, dr tauqeer and rana sana ullah responsible for the killing.

waiting for details, watch dunya now.

Rana Sanaullah saying read second last and last paragraph of the report which don't say me or Shahbaz is responsible he'll be on air at 4'o'clock at Dunya News

Breaking News coming in:

Judicial commission report & JIT both declared Punjab govt responsible for murder in model town, Lahore, of unarmed PAT workers..

JIT gave a descent note and considers shebaz sharif, dr tauqeer and rana sana ullah responsible for the killing.

The story begins from PM house !

Breaking News coming in:

Rana Sana Ullah has already made contents of the report controversial. He has more to say on biasness of media and less to say on the report.

Rana Sanaullah saying read second last and last paragraph of the report which don't say me or Shahbaz is responsible he'll be on air at 4'o'clock at Dunya News
Sure allike of them are innocents , no body killed in model town? Lolzzz

Sana Ullah .jpg

At the same time he says he didn't read it in its entirety..... How contradictory!

Back
Top Bottom