What's new

JuD chief Hafiz Saeed threatens 'jehad' over J&K

Roby

Reaction score
Country
India
JuD chief Hafiz Saeed threatens 'jehad' over J&K

LAHORE: Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, accused of masterminding the Mumbai attacks, said the only solution to problems between India and Pakistan is the "liberation of Jammu and Kashmir, failing which radical groups would resort to the "option of jehad".

Addressing a gathering of about 10,000 people at the Mall Road here to mark 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Saeed said this is the message he would convey to Indian home minister P Chidambaram if he came to Lahore during his upcoming visit to Pakistan.

"We are not against composite dialogues. I ask Chidambaram to first come to Lahore before going to Islamabad and hold talks with me. I will tell him a solid solution to the problems between India and Pakistan," said Saeed, accused by India of masterminding the Mumbai attacks.

"There is only one solution to all the problems - liberate Indian-held Kashmir. Otherwise the option of 'jehad' (holy war) is open for us," Saeed said.
:hitwall:

He also warned India that the liberation of the erstwhile state of Hyderabad was also on the JuD's agenda. :lol: :rofl:

Saeed, also the founder of the banned Lashker-e-Taiba, warned the Pakistan government not to fool the people in the name of the composite dialogue with India.

"Our rulers get happy whenever India expresses its wish for talks with Pakistan. I want to tell them that India will never talk about liberating Srinagar and Jammu and Pakistan must understand this," he said.

:hang2:

So, the terrorists intentions are clear now. If India & Pakistan solve the Kashmir issue, they will start jehad on Hyderabad...:hitwall:

1. KASHMIR
2. HYDERABAD
3.????

any guesses...????

options are opening up....jump in with your own favorites....

here i go ALIGARH...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, the terrorists intentions are clear now. If India & Pakistan solve the Kashmir issue, they will start jehad on Hyderabad...:hitwall:

you r rite the terrorists have only one agenda...
destruction of whole World society....

their ideology is sick... these are mentally sick people...who want to drag the whole world 600 years back....

India they say give Kahmir, then will say give something else... tomorrow will say give New York....yes they would have said this also in case they manage to be get hold in America.....
US they say is also aggainst their beleifs
Eurore they attack everyone country
Pakistan itself incredibly

do they do any work..??? NO..just collect funds and live on others money
all they do is eat, sleep, **** and sleep and kill people and live a dogs life....

the ideology is disgusting.these terrorists must be Jailed by Pakistan.Hope they will.

Last edited:

Aareyy bhaiyon, pahle yeh toh check kar lo ki kis Hyderabad ki baat kar rahe hain..:cheesy:

Aek Hyderabad Pakistan me bhi hai..:pop:

1. KASHMIR
2. HYDERABAD
3.????

any guesses...????

here i go ALIGARH...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ALIGARH?:lol::lol::lol:

I'd say AGRA too.. Wont they like to play JIHAD-JIHAD over the TAJ MAHAL?.. Its a highly prized Islamic heritage..
TEJOMAHALYA anyone??:whistle:

Expect him to open a new charity soon.

Expect people to say its a new charity and has nothing to do with the past.

;)
ALIGARH?:lol::lol::lol:

I'd say AGRA too.. Wont they like to play JIHAD-JIHAD over the TAJ MAHAL?.. Its a highly prized Islamic heritage..
TEJOMAHALYA anyone??:whistle:

here is my second bet (beat this..;))

AYODHYA..;)

this thread is going to again a nationalist pissing contest...so its better to close it...what say...

yup.. its someone's wish to hear radio pakistan from new-delhi....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this thread is going to again a nationalist pissing contest...so its better to close it...what say...

let this go on.:yahoo:....this is fun...atleast our frenz in pakistan will know....how absurd their wish is...:hitwall:

i think next they will claim all places whose names end with -abad or -agarh.....

hyderabad aligarh
ahmedabad junadgarh:bunny:

etc-......
:victory:

Yesterday a stray dog next to my house was claiming that he will take my garden by force, he was the president of jamat-ud-dogs , .
poor dog ... heard it crying , he was sterilized . :coffee:

1. KASHMIR
2. HYDERABAD
3.????

any guesses...????

here i go ALIGARH...

no they wont stop if after hydrabad they will fight for independent texas liberate texas from the clutches of usa and london from UK and moscow from Russia and paris from France and Berlin from Germany............. isn't it rite :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom