What's new

Journalist’s killing sends shockwaves across India

SS also fights elections in other states.
The Maratha ploy they use in MH elections is just that. Look at the larger picture, especially when they campaign in other states.

Amyway, RSS is neither innocent nor are they criminal. They are an organization of their time. If it wasn't RSS, it would be VHP and I can assure you that you & me both would shuddering with disgust if it is VHP in position of RSS.

RSS is present in most states. The communists are openly killing them in Kerala. you think RSS can't target them in other states? It would be so easy to target Communists in MH, MP, Gujarat or other states and get away with it.
Now, I want you to analyse why RSS is making sure that this battle is spilling over to outside of Kerala.

I am trying to tell you that the SS is way more hardcore than the RSS ever was or can be.

But we still do not look at Muslims in the same way.

A Muslim who has spilt blood with and for us is as much a Maratha as a Hindu or a Sikh or a Parsi is.

That will never be the case with non Maharashtrian Hindu organisations.

Therein lies the disgust of most Maharashtrian for an organisation that was birthed and is headquartered in Maharashtra.

To be brutally casteist, we see the RSS as weak and over slimily political bammans, that remind us of our ancestral distaste for bammans and their Puneri shenanigans.

Cheers, Doc

I am trying to tell you that the SS is way more hardcore than the RSS ever was or can be.

But we still do not look at Muslims in the same way.

A Muslim who has spilt blood with and for us is as much a Maratha as a Hindu or a Sikh or a Parsi is.

That will never be the case with non Maharashtrian Hindu organisations.

Therein lies the disgust of most Maharashtrian for an organisation that was birthed and is headquartered in Maharashtra.

To be brutally casteist, we see the RSS as weak and over slimily political bammans, that remind us of our ancestral distaste for bammans and their Puneri shenanigans.

Cheers, Doc

I am more concerned with cleaning my house, i.e Hindus than looking at Muslims or Christians.
They are not the problem. What 'some' of them do is a symptom and not the disease. the disease is firmly with people who pretend to be 'hindus'.

To your highlighted statement, I completely agree.
Conversely Hindus have betrayed India as effectively as any muslim or Christian has done.
I know why you have said the highlighted statement. I firmly believe the likes of Syed Atta Hasnain & Abdul kalam are apt example of muslims than some one like Shehla, Khalid, Khurshid or Ansari. Problem is that people like Syed Hasnain or Kalam are less seen in media than these folks and hence the feeling.

Just to add something, RSS may have been Brahmin dominated, must have been before my time. Now, it is firmly ruled by OBC's.
The power of Hindu organizations & BJP lies not with upper castes anymore.
OBC's and lower castes are firmly in control of the Hindutva agenda. People can disagree with this fact at their own peril. The upper castes have lost the fight for Hindutva long back. They neither have the political capital nor the real capital to fight the cause. Many of the upper castes have now donned the guise of Communists.

Mandal revolution was a turning point of Hindutva politics. It empowered OBC's in way never seen before in Indian history and the unexpected side effect of Mandal is the rise of Kamandal, pun intended ;)

Protect the dissenter:

Read Soli J Sorabjee's full piece >>> HERE

One critical test to adjudge the claim of any country of being democratic is its tolerance of dissent and the protection afforded to the dissenter.

The recent premeditated murder of Gauri Lankesh, apparently not for any personal enmity or monetary gain, was most deplorable.

Equally deplorable is the consequent murder of democracy '" because dissent is the soul of democracy.

Back
Top Bottom