What's new

Journalist Saleem Shahzad Abducted and found dead.

RIP

Pakistan is a happening place ... sarcasm.

Journalists are targeted all around the world while Pakistan currently being in state of US war on terror is more dangerous for media and common people alike.

I saw his video on pns mehran where he is saying insider is involve in it.He was the first who broke this news.Zemtv not opening in my net otherwise i have send you the video where he also criticizes ISI and pak army for todays pakistan situation..

What are the chances that this is a ploy by CIA to further discredit ISI.. They may have used their agents (TTP) for the same...

Any thoughts on this line of reasoning??

Syed Saleem Shahzad, a Pakistani investigative reporter, has a level of access to Al-Qaeda and the Taliban that Western journalists or Indian journalist can only dream of. He has interviewed many top-level strategists and fighters in both movements on multiple occasions in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Jordan. In Inside Al-Qaeda and the Taliban he uses first-hand accounts and his own local knowledge to build up a convincing and compelling picture of the aims and motivation of the leaders and fighters in radical Islamic movements.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

He is the only journalist to have interviewed Ilyas Kashmiri, one of the most dangerous Al-Qaeda commanders. He has been both a hostage and a guest of the Taliban, giving him insight into its workings that no other journalist can match. His work has appeared in Le Monde Diplomatique and Asia Times Online. He is the chairman of Asia Despatch, an intellectual movement to bring together nations and cultures.

This is bad, he had some vital info and links that made him a target.

Its either the ISI or the militants, perhaps it could be the militants who are found within ISI.

It just goes to show you the deep destruction of this society.

Sadly there are no forces for good in this nation.

How will bring pakistan to right path,even pakistan start today it will take 15 to 20 years to achieve that..

Why TTP militant would kill him for writing that TTP was involved ,when TTP himself claimed responsibly for the PNS attack ??

Why TTP militant would kill him for writing that TTP was involved ,when TTP himself claimed responsibly for the PNS attack ??

This is very good point,there is no region TTP will kidnap him and then kill him when TTp itself was saying they did it.

He was a good journalist having deeeeeeeep sources within Army, ISI and militant groups too.

he used to give some most inside stories on basis of information he used to get from his deep inside sources in ISI, Army and also terrorist/militant groups.

there are many badmouth journalists writing only against ISI but nobody had harmed them neither ISI works like this.

there is more probability that militants might have a hand in this. may be Punjabi taliban .

But we need to wait for investigation and not speculation. and btw read his report which said that al-qaeda attacked Mehran base

What are the chances that this is a ploy by CIA to further discredit ISI.. They may have used their agents (TTP) for the same...

Any thoughts on this line of reasoning??

The last I was told, ISI was questioning him about his sources...

It becomes so difficult to understand reality in cases like this... a few days ago I posted Saleem's interview on this forum and I requested members to comment on what he was saying... some of which I knew was incorrect but nothing of the sort that anyone would want him dead for it... Different opinions by differing people (one of them accusing Saleem himself of being paid by CIA...

I dont understand how human life has become so cheap in our country... This is the doing of the servants of the Devil and Dajjal itself

This is very good point,there is no region TTP will kidnap him and then kill him when TTp itself was saying they did it.

this is good point for Indian propaganda . strange you indians are showing sympathy to TTP terrorists just because you are more willing to blame ISI

anyway TTP has many branches even in Punjab

Back
Top Bottom