What's new

Jordan is 21st followed by the UAE at 23rd in the world in arms exports.

Philip the Arab

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
I found this information on a website that Jordan is 21st in arms exports followed by the UAE at 23rd. This is recorded information that Jordan publicly released, many undisclosed deals have happened that are at least 200 million dollars worth of exports.

https://knoema.com/atlas/ranks/Arms-exports
m w.png

Also, Jordan already reached this amount by February with a 77 million USD with the UAE to supply ATGMs I think. Profit this year should reach a pretty high amount I think.

Can't view it, asking to register.

That's interesting though, I had expected Jordan would have arms export but I did not think UAE would too.
Have you not heard of EDIC? Also, Emirati companies won at least a few billion USD in contracts at IDEX but I don't know if those would classify as exports.

I found this information on a website that Jordan is 21st in arms exports followed by the UAE at 23rd. This is recorded information that Jordan publicly released, many undisclosed deals have happened that are at least 200 million dollars worth of exports.

https://knoema.com/atlas/ranks/Arms-exports
View attachment 551738
As I understand from the source, that these are American exports to these countries and not arms exports from these countries abroad!

As I understand from the source, that these are American exports to these countries and not arms exports from these countries abroad!
No, that wouldn't make since. In English it says Arms Exports by countries 2017 which means how much they exported in one year and I'm 100% sure of this brother. This data came from published sources which KADDB doesn't do much, so I assume its much greater considering at IDEX 2019 KADDB got 77 Million USD or 54.5 million JD in February so early in the year. Final thing is that Russia is on the list at second which is impossible considering they never received arms exports from the US.

No, that wouldn't make since. In English it says Arms Exports by countries 2017 which means how much they exported in one year and I'm 100% sure of this brother. This data came from published sources which KADDB doesn't do much, so I assume its much greater considering at IDEX 2019 KADDB got 77 Million USD or 54.5 million JD in February so early in the year. Final thing is that Russia is on the list at second which is impossible considering they never received arms exports from the US.
Yes yes your understanding ,Thank you

Do these numbers include reexports of the imported arms from other countries?

Do these numbers include reexports of the imported arms from other countries?
Jordan doesn't usually do that but I assume so for other countries. Back in SOFEX 2010 was when Jordan made about 100 million all from exports that were never imported to Jordan.

@PakSword Do you know how to start a conversation on here with a member from PDF and could you give me instructions how?

@PakSword Do you know how to start a conversation on here with a member from PDF and could you give me instructions how?

Go to member's profile and start conversation there. If the member has private profile, he/ she should follow you first before you are able to open a msg..

Another way is to go to your own profile and mention the member's name in your conversation. But if your profile is private, you must follow him/ her in order for that member to have access to your profile msgs.

Other way is to request a mod to put you both in a private conversation, if necessary..

Go to member's profile and start conversation there. If the member has private profile, he/ she should follow you first before you are able to open a msg..

Another way is to go to your own profile and mention the member's name in your conversation. But if your profile is private, you must follow him/ her in order for that member to have access to your profile msgs.

Other way is to request a mod to put you both in a private conversation, if necessary..
My brother, we mean to create a private conversation between us where no one is looking for

And not write on his or her profile

Then the option to create a message does not exist in the profile!

66666666666666666666666666666.png

For example, this message was sent to me by the forum administrator when you registered in the forum!

This is exactly what I mean, a closed message between me and who I want

77777777777777777.png

My brother, we mean to create a private conversation between us where no one is looking for

And not write on his or her profile

Then the option to create a message does not exist in the profile!

View attachment 553184

For example, this message was sent to me by the forum administrator when you registered in the forum!

This is exactly what I mean, a closed message between me and who I want

View attachment 553186

Only Mods and Think Tank Analysts/ Consultants are able to help you start a private conversation..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom