• Yes Very Help full

• Yes

• No its'nt

Results are only viewable after voting.

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

سپیشل سروسیس گروپ یا ایس ایس جی پاکستان کا سپیشل فورس ہے جو بہت تربیت یافتہ اور پروفیشنل ہے جس کے کمانڈوز نہ صرف پاکستان بلکہ پاکستان سے باہر کہیں بھی ملک و دین کی حفاظت کے لئے تیار رہتے ہیں۔ اگر اپ ایس ایس جی میں شمولیت اختیار کرنا چاہتےہیں تو اپنے اپکو ہر مشکل وقت کے لئے تیار کریں کیونکہ ایس ایس جی کوئی عام فورس نہیں یہ بہت سخت اور مشکل ہے جس کا اندازہ اپکو پہلے ہی دن ہو جائیگا سینکڑون لوگ جوائن کرنے کے لئے جاتے ہیں اور صرف چند لوگ ہی کامیاب ہو جاتے ہیں۔

طریقہ

(۱) ٓاپ ڈئیریکٹ (براہے راست) ایس ایس جی جوائن نہیں کرسکتے ہیں اس لئے سب سے پہلے ٓاپ کو پاکستان ٓارمی میں شامل ہونا پڑیگا ۔

(۲) ٓارمی جوائن کرنے کے بعد ٓا پ کو کم سے کم دو سے تین سال تک ٓارمی میں رہنا پڑیگا۔

(۳) اس کے بعد ٓاپ ایس ایس جی کے لئے درخواست دے سکتے ہیں۔

(۴)پھر ٓاپ کا ٹیسٹ لیا جائیگا ٹیسٹ پاس کرنے کے بعد اپ کو چراٹ(جہاں کمانڈوز کا ٹریننگ ہوتاہے) لیجایا جائیگا۔

نوٹ

ایس ایس جی کے لئے اپ کا عمر ۲۵ پچیس سال یا اس سے کم ہونا چائے زیادہ سے زیادہ چند مہنے ریاعت کیا جاسکتا ہے اس لئے کوشش کریں جب ارمی میں ۲ یا ۳ سال رہنے کے فورا بعد ایس ایس جی کے لئے درخواست دیں۔

پاک ارمی جوائن کرنے کے شرائط

ایس ایس جی جوائن کرنے سے پہلے ارمی جوائن کرنا ہوتا ہے اور اس کے شرائط درج زیل ہیں۔
Join Pak army from PMA Long Course
Physical Standards
Height: 5.4 (162.5 cm)
Education
FA / FSc: Minimum 60% Marks (Relaxation 55% to 50%)
Note: Intermediate Pass can join as 2nd LT | and Graduates Can join Pak Army as Captain Directly :
بلوچستان اور فاٹا کے لئے خصوصی ریایت کی جاتی ہے۔
SSG Selection Criteria
Should be a member of Pakistan armed forces (Should be serving in Pak army for at least 2 years)
Should be a volunteer
Should be less than 25 years of age.(Relaxation of 3 months or more)
Physical Standards
Chin ups - 8

Sit-ups - 30 in one minute
Push up - 30 in one minute
1 Mile run - 7.30 minutes
Sherdil Shaheen.jpg
SSG.jpg
Qaimalibalochofficial.pk
-2017 | All Right Reserved

Is there any chance to join Pak Forces at the age of 33 being a FATA candidate? I really missed the chance. Life don't have a meaning if not to protect Our Land and People.

I have someone who's looking to join the long course, they have 60% in intermediate (I.COM) are they eligible and if yes after completing training what will be their designation.
@Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Windjammer @Imran Khan
and one more question with I.COM being a non science based intermediate can he/she also join PAF.

I have someone who's looking to join the long course, they have 60% in intermediate (I.COM) are they eligible and if yes after completing training what will be their designation.
and one more question with I.COM being a non science based intermediate can he/she also join PAF.
lack of science limits the choices in different arms of military one can join.,
science and maths are must for fighting arms of the military specially PAF . but there are elements that dont require science . SSG/ SSGN require certain years of service in regular force before one can volunteer and it can be from any arm of the military even without science.

lack of science limits the choices in different arms of military one can join.,
science and maths are must for fighting arms of the military specially PAF . but there are elements that dont require science . SSG/ SSGN require certain years of service in regular force before one can volunteer and it can be from any arm of the military even without science.
Thanks, and what about the first question can you tell what designation will they be given after completing pma long course.

Is there any chance to join Pak Forces at the age of 33 being a FATA candidate? I really missed the chance. Life don't have a meaning if not to protect Our Land and People.
no you are too old for any branch

1-yes
2-Second Leut

science and maths are must for fighting arms of the military specially PAF
long course is for army

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom