What's new

John Bolton's new book: Thread, Bombshell: Trump's China connection

So it is one US liar versus another US liar.
So what is the truth?
So China Presisent Xi told Trump he is going to build concentration camp and Trumpnsaid, go and build more???
I nearly choked drinking my cuppa of English Tea.

don'wt know who to trust here... Bolton or Trump

In another eye-opening exchange published in the Wall Street Journal, Trump also seems to support Xi’s idea of eliminating presidential term limits. “Xi said he wanted to work with Trump for six more years, and Trump replied that people were saying that the two-term constitutional limit on presidents should be repealed for him,” Bolton writes. “Xi said the US had too many elections, because he didn’t want to switch away from Trump, who nodded approvingly.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/17/john-bolton-book-trump-china-dictators-saudi-arabia

I think he's creating controversy to sell his book an that dud of a US president is just fanning the flames. Many US politicians from both Republican and democratic sides have made statements to repeal the 22nd amendment in US constitution. I'm not sure thy can do it in such charged environment. The best time to repeal it was during the Reagan days.

So it is one US liar versus another US liar.
So what is the truth?
So China Presisent Xi told Trump he is going to build concentration camp and Trumpnsaid, go and build more???
I nearly choked drinking my cuppa of English Tea.

It's such a shitshow :lol:

I think he's creating controversy to sell his book an that dud of a US president is just fanning the flames. Many US politicians from both Republican and democratic sides have made statements to repeal the 22nd amendment in US constitution. I'm not sure thy can do it in such charged environment. The best time to repeal it was during the Reagan days.

This would probably be a scandal in any other administration but for Trump, it's just another day in the WH

Democrats say Trump is owned by China, and even Trump's own people are saying that he is begging China for help.

Republicans say that the Democrats, the liberal media and Joe Biden are all owned by China.

So no matter which side of the two party system you believe, they are all apparently owned by China.

can you reup? link is not valid

Damn they took it down quickly

I think the publishers are trying to remove all the links so that people cannot get the book for free

I would recommend to search on Twitter for "Bolton book PDF" because that is how I found the link.

I had to try a few different links before I found one that worked.

Also, there is definitely classified information in this book so gov't might be trying to remove all copies quickly

I downloaded a copy that I can read myself but I think Google Drive is not allowing anyone to upload it

it seems this book is released for removing trump from office on next election

Back
Top Bottom