What's new

Joe Biden has selected Kamala Harris as his VP. This is dangerous.

I don't have Hindu roots and neither do most Pakistanis you piss drinking Hindu rat

These morons forget that we are a multi ethnic society. There are pashtoons baloch sindhi punjabi saraiki hazara and several other minority ethnic groups as well. Considering Indus valley civilization originated from Pakistan it is more apt to say that all Indian have Pakistani roots not the other way around :lol:

I think Biden chose expedience over exigence and political ideology over national interest but that is exactly what partisan politics demands. Biden to be honest, even himself was/is a nominee exactly due to expedience rather than popular demand or direction Americans seek, but the saying goes, He can beat the orangeman! Harris also ran her campaign, fizzled out, but gets a more solid and sure footing to perhaps be the first female president of U.S., again ideological demand of some...
Anyways, let either candidate(potus) speak and they're gifted enough to cause their very own defeat. Orangeman can't put two thoughts together in clear and concise sentences and Biden suffers with foot in mouth disease.

That being said both Presidential candidates have very consequential V.P.'s nominated ... with either one more true to their ideological leanings. I wouldn't write off the orangeman as I know a good chunk of Trump supporters will never publicly admit their support/endorsement of the man.

Why are we worried? We are away from US camp for a long time and for a good reason. We need to set our priorities straight and get our house in order. The stronger we are, the less room it gives others specially the US to manipulate or arm twist us.
Kamala Harris can be the next President of the US and Modi's best frand for all i care.

American empire might collapse from covid and debt before she becomes president.

Just sit back and enjoy the freakshow

Guys take a chill pill. She is brought up as an American and only has family links with Indians. Besides US policies are not based on the whims of the President let alone a Vice President. Obama had “Hussain” as his middle name and that meant nothing as far as relations with Pakistan go, which actually went downward. Look at Saudi Arabia as well, despite our brotherhood their policies are evident. In the end it will be mutual interests that will dictate the relationship’s outcome.

As a matter of fact her having some desi links maybe helpful for Pakistanis to present our case, and her being on the liberal/democratic side can actually be used in favor of raising Kashmir issue. You actually had no hope from Trump to side on any Humanitarian issue, but with Democrats there may be some hope.
Additionally Biden himself has foreign policy exposure under Obama so I think he will be leading that part of the job himself, Kamla to this date doesn’t have foreign policy exposure. However for next presidential turn she may run on Democrat ticket as Biden is expected to be a 1 term President at the most (if he manages to win first).

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter who is in charge or at influential positions in the US. At the end of the day all Americans irrespective of political affiliation serve their national interest. Right now US interest is to be in bed with India to contain China. Whether Kamala Harris or Santa Claus is serving at top positions is secondary.

Like many have already said, this should be of little concern to Pakistan because we know what to expect from the US and it’s no good. Pakistan should primarily be concerned about its own well-being and interests. The US is in this sense irrelevant.

The real threat would have been Tulsi Gabbard who is also a future Presidential candidate - she was openly supporting India's move on Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom