What's new

‘Jihadi lobby’ influencing judiciary: Fauzia Wahab

I hope its not true or if it is then it's must be the reason why terrorist like Hafeez Saeed and Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi go scot free.

I just hate this women..... shes as blind as a bull in a china shop.
She barely knows the difference between the constitution and Hidayiths....mocks Sahabas words and apologizes and swears falsely just to make the Mr 10% look good..
F...k PPP.... its the same paty whose MNAs spent 1 million govt. rupees on car tyres?
Now when their tail is gettin burnt they are cryin like stray dogs...
Supreme court should take notice of this B.S eating women representative of PPP.

You are not alone... she is there fake elections.
Every Pakistani cannot decide for its good.. but he can feel the pain afterwards in face of tax and devaluation of currency.

What are your reasons for believeing selective news?
In any case you need to say so in begining to get the right answers!
otherwise we all are guessing!!!! and time efforts are being wasted.

Did i ever say i believed her(or not believing her)? i only posted the news to share with the rest of you. I chose this news because it matters to me, there were others as well, but i didnt care cuz they were not important to me.

the last thing, why are you getting so personal with me? i have been noticing this for sometime now.

I hope its not true or if it is then it's must be the reason why terrorist like Hafeez Saeed and Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi go scot free.

What is Hafiz Saeed? i don't see the point!
As i said shee is strong supporter of captured millitants... . she want them free... but as you see she represent only criminal mafia but not people.

You are not much updated on the news front my dear friend..
Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi hasn't been freed..!

What are your reasons for believeing selective news?
In any case you need to say so in begining to get the right answers!
otherwise we all are guessing!!!! and time efforts are being wasted.
I'm just a bystander here, but it looks to me that, because his statement was in the spirit of inquiry rather than dogma, you are unjustly beating up on Ahmad.

Did i ever say i believed her(or not believing her)? i only posted the news to share with the rest of you. I chose this news because it matters to me, there were others as well, but i didnt care cuz they were not important to me.

the last thing, why are you getting so personal with me? i have been noticing this for sometime now.

No did i got personal? sorry if you felt so!
You are our brother..... our heart and arms will always be open for you.
Now enjoy your Q & A. i'm away.

I'm just a bystander here, but it looks to me that, because his statement was in the spirit of inquiry rather than dogma, you are unjustly beating up on Ahmad.

I failed to understand his hidden question....
Instead of gueesing wrong... it is better to ask and it is clear from various replies of members that they were not addressing what he meant to know, on the first place and was waiting for the right answer.

Back
Top Bottom