What's new

Jihad against Taliban

What they are saying is true but it is complete political propaganda, this video is only political retribution masqueraded in an emotional video, it is sponsored by MQM so its not a surprise that racial resent was also evident, i agree that action needs to be taken but this video has contributed absolutely nothing to shape my opinion

What they are saying is true but it is complete political propaganda, this video is only political retribution masqueraded in an emotional video, it is sponsored by MQM so its not a surprise that racial resent was also evident, i agree that action needs to be taken but this video has contributed absolutely nothing to shape my opinion

huh? racial where?

and the taliban mess is all because of lack of political will, politics is responsible for this problem so why not highlight the political mess?

huh? racial where?

and the taliban mess is all because of lack of political will, politics is responsible for this problem so why not highlight the political mess?

making the reference to ''Khan hai yar Shareef hai....'' something like that I dont remember exactly, if the MQM is politically willed then wtf is their leader doing in London, he should come here and make these statements here, btw MQM has been declared a terror organisation in Canada....

Why not jihad against MQM to save city of lights.

do you know what is meaning of jihad ? :azn:
IK and jamati kutty along with JUI are barking from long time ago , for them even our army man are not martyred , and hakim ulla and osama are their hero's ....that shows alot about them and their mentality ....
plus if you want jihad against MQM than do it , but why not jihad against IK ? JUI ? and JI ? and taliban ? and PMLN and PPPP ? are they angels directly from heaven ??
If you want justice start from yourself and family , than we will talk about :coffee:

do you know what is meaning of jihad ? :azn:
IK and jamati kutty along with JUI are barking from long time ago , for them even our army man are not martyred , and hakim ulla and osama are their hero's ....that shows alot about them and their mentality ....
plus if you want jihad against MQM than do it , but why not jihad against IK ? JUI ? and JI ? and taliban ? and PMLN and PPPP ? are they angels directly from heaven ??
If you want justice start from yourself and family , than we will talk about :coffee:
I don't agree with jamat e islami and JUI.
And Source? Where IK said that our army are not martyred? And you should revisit APC, everybody including MQM supported IK peace dialogue same stance of IK and PTI. Otherwise my Advice for you to join dharna of Dr tahir -ul qadri sahab, support him to kick out this system ;) otherwise accept the reality of APC and all parties have signature on it ;)

I don't agree with jamat e islami and JUI.
And Source? Where IK said that our army are not martyred? And you should revisit APC, everybody including MQM supported IK peace dialogue same stance of IK and PTI. Otherwise my Advice for you to join dharna of Dr tahir -ul qadri sahab, support him to kick out this system ;) otherwise accept the reality of APC and all parties have signature on it ;)

hahhaah really , IK and JI are in collaboration in KPK , and IK and JI leaders are giving almost same statements , and if IK has nothing to do with JI than why not criticize such statements ?
and definitely i am in support of Tahir ul qadri , at least he is better than a coward dog who can bark on media , or showing his bravery on TV channels , but in reality doing nothing .....

Back
Top Bottom