What's new

JI senior members applied for $ 17.5 million to USAID

These all Mullahs are the same. All of them are sell outs. Us our religion for nonsense bs politics.

According to Haroon ur rashid jamat e islami made no dollars in Afghan war when time was right

so why ji send them application when they were against war on terror

Haroon ur Rashid's words against Mubashir Lucman

see the program below at 42:50

JI considers all Pakistani army and civilian personnel who died in terrorism in Pakistan a martyr as said by Leaders

Amir Jamat e Islami karachi Hafiz Naeem ur Rehman
Amir jamat e islami Lahore Hafiz Sleman Butt
(His brother is buried in a joint grave with Pakistan's army personnel in East Pakistan)
Senior Leader Fareed Paracha
Senior Leader Liaqat Baloch
Senior Leader and cabinet kpk member Siraj ul Haq
and all media keep asking them again and again and ji leaders gave same answer

S
According to Haroon ur rashid jamat e islami made no dollars in Afghan war when time was right

so why ji send them application when they were against war on terror

Haroon ur Rashid's words against Mubashir Lucman

see the program below at 42:50

JI considers all Pakistani army and civilian personnel who died in terrorism in Pakistan a martyr as said by Leaders

Amir Jamat e Islami karachi Hafiz Naeem ur Rehman
Amir jamat e islami Lahore Hafiz Sleman Butt
(His brother is buried in a joint grave with Pakistan's army personnel in East Pakistan)
Senior Leader Fareed Paracha
Senior Leader Liaqat Baloch
Senior Leader and cabinet kpk member Siraj ul Haq
and all media keep asking them again and again and ji leaders gave same answer

Stop msking excuses, same JI was against Pakistan, same Ji was against Kashmir joining Pak. Same JI leader Munawwar Hussain says Hekeemullah the terrorist who killed 40000 Pakistanis as Shaheed and not soldiers who have lost their lives for people like you and me to live free from terrorists as not shaheed.

**** you, i cant believe the depths you would go to make excuses for these assholes who apply for USAID, who have their sons and daughters in US going or higher studies yet call USA evil and bullshit. Oh yeah BTW i did check the application number. Check it on USAID website. You would realise this JI is a party of munafiqeen. Fucking 2 number mullas.

@pkuser2k12 My Friend In Afg war Army was at the top,JI was at the lower end
No matter what happens these Mullahs Always Go For Money Instead of Islam
How can you believe those guys who stops other to do that stuff that they always do themselves

Just for you:

Hafiz sahab of JI :lol:

[/quote]

i saw it yesterday

Pmln should have not call him names first

Pmln deserves this

Back
Top Bottom