What's new

JF-17's radical stealth capability demonstrated

WTF! For about 2 seconds I couldn't spot the JF-17 and I thought that biker was the pilot and the bike the JF-17.

Oh hell! :lol:

i have one fear if Tahawwur Hussain Rana take it that bird may b he will again used to attack india.. bcz he lives in ichichawatni just kidding lolx

Last edited by a moderator:
haha....
jaise scooter aur bike tilt karke start karni padti hai thandak main ...waisa to nahi karna padega na.?
otherwise 10-12 log chahiye honge tilt karne ke liye

Auto start hai dost button dabao or chalu

Nice photoshop but the vertical stabilizer looks like it's not in the right spot.

These days you can find old PAF birds in the streets of different cities and provide fun rides for our kids. :lol:

26062009002z.jpg

Yeh mera shehar hai!!!! :D

*Attempts to be a forensic expert*
The bike guys shadow clearly tells us the sun us somewhere to the top left. But the JFTs shadow points to the sun being at noon position. Which is a clear contradiction.
But good one
:rofl: :rofl:

i was too dumb to notice the shadow thing until you pointed it out! :(

I wonder if traffic signals would delay him?... ah..but there is the cannon for that.. or for a pesky rickshaw.. a heat seeker..
Expecting those kids with wipers to be all over the place cleaning the canopy..

I wonder if traffic signals would delay him?... ah..but there is the cannon for that.. or for a pesky rickshaw.. a heat seeker..
Expecting those kids with wipers to be all over the place cleaning the canopy..

He blow a horn, then a sonic boom to clear the traffic.

ohh paji ye aaj ke jamane ka fighter hai CNG se chalta hai

I am also looking for JF-17 CNG kit for my Suzuki Ninja. :woot:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: I dont know why i bought china made kit if we have local production.

the first one is yamaha n other one is cd 70

Are there only naked bikes in pakistan? Coz we see a huge variety here. Ranging from naked bikes to superbikes and cruisers. Although the most common ones are standrard bikes like the pulsar

Back
Top Bottom