What's new

JF-17A/B 's cockpit (pictures)

a1b2c145

Reaction score
From Chinese aircraft cockpits 's development, we can see the future design for JF-17A/B, or FC-20 B/C.
china is developing its cockpits for next generation aircraft, hopefully, they can be used to JF-17 which is still been improved now in fact.
:china::pakistan:

1---future cockpit (style 1)
2---FBC-1(JH-7)'s cockpit
3---future cockpit (style 2)
4---future cockpit (style 2)
5---FC-20A 's cockpit (we still don't know what FC-20B 's cockpit looks like)

Attachments

• next generate cocpit.jpg
    next generate cocpit.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 742
  • _1412234615.jpg
    _1412234615.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 1_14103C5S.jpg
    1_14103C5S.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 239
  • j10 cockpit.jpg
    j10 cockpit.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
L-15's cockpit (a plane that is supposed to replace K-8 trainer)

Attachments

• l-15.jpg
    l-15.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 209
  • l-15 1.jpg
    l-15 1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC_8245.jpg
    DSC_8245.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 153
Clearly we can see the improvements Chinese are making in their Avionics suit and Pakistan should benifit from this knowledge sharing

Who know we might see some of this for our future crafts :coffee:

Just shows what Chinese Avionics are capable of

china.gif

Last edited:
thats what some people on this forum are saying Pakistan should go for chinese and work with them to improve avionics instead of going for westren avionics

And look at their trainer platforms they have simulators , with their training jets - you get the simulators you can train any environment day/night mission and also have (real missions)

Combination of both forms of training for pilots -

That L-15 looks fantastic great when you are trying to save fuel cost , and budgeting

newest information, some devices for J14 were completed. include cockpits system, photoelectricity track system. AESA maybe also completed or in testing.
"J14 will completed with a high speed, overstep everyone's anticipate". this is said by one of designer.

newest information, some devices for J14 were completed. include cockpits system, photoelectricity track system. AESA maybe also completed or in testing.
"J14 will completed with a high speed, overstep everyone's anticipate". this is said by one of designer.

I mean China are supplying the world with hardware screen of all size and performance and its only matter of time the overtake rest of world in perfrmance of these system ...this avionics display is fantastic

as i said before Chinese are following the trend of north american products..unlike russians horrible..

The best part is that the quality is adancing by almost
100-200% / year , as the Chinese are viewing other options they are noticing they already hae all the components in China and just refining their own skills...

But the hardware side of the avionics was pretty common sense as chinese are dominating the hardware side they can design any shape/size

But these latest models are just eye candy .. and such innovative design , its something you would expect form sweedish ... but their
material looks like a joke compared to Chinese quality :china:

The best part is that the quality is adancing by almost
100-200% / year , as the Chinese are viewing other options they are noticing they already hae all the components in China and just refining their own skills...

But the hardware side of the avionics was pretty common sense as chinese are dominating the hardware side they can design any shape/size

But these latest models are just eye candy .. and such innovative design , its something you would expect form sweedish ... but their
material looks like a joke compared to Chinese quality
:china:

its gud China is improving quality and no doubt they are improving tech rapidly but let me remind you that u r under rating many of the countries like u have written above about sweedish tech... i know they have banned exports to us but being rational its foolish to under rate a mature tech to such extent

its gud China is improving quality and no doubt they are improving tech rapidly but let me remind you that u r under rating many of the countries like u have written above about sweedish tech... i know they have banned exports to us but being rational its foolish to under rate a mature tech to such extent

Well I like the Chinese innovation Mani they will progress
100%-400% in next 2-2.5 years , sweedish will still be using the old itsy bitsy displays - China is THE FUTURE ... :china:

Better polish up your chinese

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom