What's new

JF-17 Now Boasts True Multi Role Capabilities !

safe_image.jpg

That is sad. We will miss her.

Since you understand the value of picking out the nuances from otherwise what is mostly noise on pdf, perhaps you can summarize the significance of her postings here.. It would then be interesting to debate such an analysis from a game theoretical point of view.

Perhaps I can get the ball rolling:
1. Posting since Sep '16
2. Most active in Q4 '17 (accounting for a fourth of her posts).

Significant revelations:
1. Engine improvements on JF-17,
2. FBW/O in various blocks of JF-17
3. Realistic timelines in Aerospace projects, especially turbine development.
4. How turbine development has been sabotaged in official circles of Pakistan.
5. ...

Hi,

Thank you---.

That is what it used be be before the invent of the internet---. Just simple rumors and from the rumors---a picture would be drawn---from that picture the assessment would be made based on the adversary's engineering and technical capabilities.

Nowadays unless you don't have a link with the schematics and SUPER SECRET FOR EYES ONLY not written on it---it is not believable---.

Why is there a "2" printed on either side of the fuselage where the panel for the front MAWS is. It seems the MAWS is a plug and play, present on some aircraft, and just a 2 labelled panel on others.
Hi that’s probably a night refuelling light not a MAWS if I’m not mistaken
Thank you

Why is there a "2" printed on either side of the fuselage where the panel for the front MAWS is. It seems the MAWS is a plug and play, present on some aircraft, and just a 2 labelled panel on others.
Maws in BlockIII is below the LERX near the Nav light. The spot which i think you are referring to is near the A-A refueling light.

Back
Top Bottom