What's new

Jeremy Lin: His Impact On Changing The Perception Of The Asian American Mal

said the mainlander in english, facepalm
去学学汉语吧,对你好好处.既然你挂着台湾的旗子,哈哈.

^i assume you ran out of logical arguments, not particularly surprising.

ok,what makes you believe that you can speak for Taiwan when you dont even share the language and culture?

ok,what makes you believe that you can speak for Taiwan when you dont even share the language and culture?
i'm not representing taiwan, i've mentioned that earlier as well. i'm merely pointing to the facts. any other issues?

that's our own business and we will work it out but status quo is good for the both,I don't really care who unite who,Taiwan's official name is still the Republic of China.

that's our own business and we will work it out but status quo is good for the both,I don't really care who unite who,Taiwan's official name is still the Republic of China.
that's what i've been saying. status quo is beneficial for taiwan, that's why most people prefer it.

#4699 post with water canon....LMAO, :rofl:
the comic value is unsurpassed :P

that's what i've been saying. status quo is beneficial for taiwan, that's why most people prefer it.

most mianlanders also prefer it,it serves as a reference to the government,both sides claim they are the true China.

yes, the locusts will be only too happy to swarm taiwan.
come as tourists, spend money and go back. thank you :tup:

sorry mate taiwanese look down on indians more

when did i say that i hate mainlanders coming over? they should come over even more, spend money and return back.
the majority of taiwanese prefer status-quo: fact
this means illiterate mainlanders can continue to drool about unification

Back
Top Bottom