What's new

Jemima Khan goes Thermonuclear on Najam Sethi over Religion.

Allah bless our Pakistan and my last blood is for Pakistan and when i was in Umrah i made pray for my Country and asked Allah to forgive us and i made request to Khadim in Kaba to Pray for my country and forget to tell them to pray for me also:-) any way pary for me that i will go to Kaba again for my Hajj

Hi,

Why don't you donate that money and make one poor pakistani's life better---open them a business---help them get on their feet---.

Hi,

Why don't you donate that money and make one poor pakistani's life better---open them a business---help them get on their feet---.

Mastan Bhai i already in the middle of that, Me and friend is now open one software house in Karachi and currently we are conducting an interviews and two software engineer's is on final interview phase and soon we both visit Pakistan in few months and officially open the office and in next five years we will make that strength up to 30 to 50, currently in US that company having six software engineer's since now we are established, its time for my beloved country. Plus my sister is working as an NGO workers are we are working on that part as well.

In the freedom movement my father lost his elder brother (he was 10) and he was murdered(Shahadad) while protecting Mosque from Hindu angry mob (because we support Pakistan) and he was the only one who was in front of them to protect the Mosque and meanwhile Muslims support reached he embrace shahadad, and that mosque was safe and still in India.

Last edited:
Mastan Bhai i already in the middle of that, Me and friend is now open one software house in Karachi and currently we are conducting an interviews and two software engineer's is on final interview phase and soon we both visit Pakistan in few months and officially open the office and in next five years we will make that strength up to 30 to 50, currently in US that company having six software engineer's since now we are established, its time for my beloved country. Plus my sister is working as an NGO workers are we are working on that part as well.

In the freedom movement my father lost his elder brother (he was 10) and he was murdered(Shahadad) while protecting Mosque from Hindu angry mob (because we support Pakistan) and he was the only one who was in front of them to protect the Mosque and meanwhile Muslims support reached he embrace shahadad, and that mosque was safe and still in India.

I ran a software house as well. Glad to see fellow coders. Which field do you specialize in?

I ran a software house as well. Glad to see fellow coders. Which field do you specialize in?

I am Computer Network Engineer and friend is Software Engineer with 50% partnership we establish software house in US and now second office will be Karachi and i will look after that. We offer all types of software's and its includes mobile and networks base tools (like ftp server, email exchange server our own product) as well.

I am Computer Network Engineer and friend is Software Engineer with 50% partnership we establish software house in US and now second office will be Karachi and i will look after that. We offer all types of software's and its includes mobile and networks base tools (like ftp server, email exchange server our own product) as well.

I'd say a better pool of S.Engineers can be found in Lahore, speaking from my experience. My Bro in law also opened his company in US a long time back his backend was Karachi. He sold his company though.

In my 2 cent opinion, dont take offence to it, do look into the feasibility of offering life and health insurance for your employees. nd good luck!

I'd say a better pool of S.Engineers can be found in Lahore, speaking from my experience. My Bro in law also opened his company in US a long time back his backend was Karachi. He sold his company though.

In my 2 cent opinion, dont take offence to it, do look into the feasibility of offering life and health insurance for your employees. nd good luck!

Brother i was working in Karachi before and i know that where can i get right S Engineer's and not lot of people know that Bank of America all software's were developed in Karachi. Anyway your point may be vaild but he don't know how to get right people and it seems that it was a problem of HR not pool of Karachi software engineer and my friend in also from Karachi and he is very successful here in US.

Brother i was working in Karachi before and i know that where can i get right S Engineer's and not lot of people know that Bank of America all software's were developed in Karachi. Anyway your point may be vaild but he don't know how to get right people and it seems that it was a problem of HR not pool of Karachi software engineer and my friend in also from Karachi and he is very successful here in US.

US Govt softwares went through us. All hush hush. We were outsourced by Fortune 500 companies and still are. Pakistan has a lot of talent, unfortunately our security situation scares a LOT of business off. And may you guys find success. I am so happy to hear you guys hiring for Pakistan. Good going!

I have moved on to other pastures, but still consult for companies on various projects. Free money for bak bak :D

US Govt softwares went through us. All hush hush. We were outsourced by Fortune 500 companies and still are. Pakistan has a lot of talent, unfortunately our security situation scares a LOT of business off. And may you guys find success. I am so happy to hear you guys hiring for Pakistan. Good going!

I have moved on to other pastures, but still consult for companies on various projects. Free money for bak bak :D

And we lucky ones, get to hear your bak-bak for free? :p:

Back
Top Bottom