What's new

Jehadi takeover can prompt Indo-US attack on Pakistan: Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's somewhat of a tradition in many communities to call militias to arms in case of war, almost the entire KPK, FATA, Balochistan flock to the border in times of war along with Punjabi Militias and Hur Mujahideen from Sindh.

Good.

Turkey shoots galore.

Your assessment is incorrect, the mention of people's role in war is not recurrent because we have doubts about the capacity of PA to hold out against IA or the US. It's somewhat of a tradition in many communities to call militias to arms in case of war, almost the entire KPK, FATA, Balochistan flock to the border in times of war along with Punjabi Militias and Hur Mujahideen from Sindh.

I heard artillery is the god of war, not AKs.

How much they can hold in a conventional fight?

Sorry , no such time is happening so better concentrate your energies on something better rather than discussing these hypothetical scenarios or the precise words " wet dreams " ... Do not think like the Indian leaders of 1947 who said " Pakistan will not run for more than 2-3 years and will accede to India again " :rofl:

I heard artillery is the god of war, not AKs.

How much they can hold in a conventional fight?

Artillery needs to work in co-operation with other arms to show it's godly qualities, if you have the best artillery but the worst infantry, I can just march up to your guns and destroy them.

Except for the Pathans and Hurs, nobody has actually seen action since 47. The Pathans hold well, but they fight through Guerilla Tactics, the Hurs fight a more conventional war and are great foot soldiers especially for the desert, they have great navigational skills in the landmark-less desert and can march for days without ever feeling hot.

You'd be surprised how well some of these people fight and their level of dedication is also praise-worthy.

That may well be.

But a militia against a modern Army is going to be a turkey shoot.

You'd be surprised how well some of these people fight and their level of dedication is also praise-worthy.
khud bina dekhe kaise maan loon?without seeing from my own eyes why should i believe that.

Which retard wrote this book?

Hum to bachpan se hoshiyaar hain.....aap abhi mile ho tabhi jana hai.....:D
duniya main har kisi ka baap banaya hai god ne.

That may well be.

But a militia against a modern Army is going to be a turkey shoot.
why do u need a militia and modern army for turkey shoot.you can rear them at farm. then kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom