What's new

Jayalalithaa calls for a referendum on separate Eelam

In the Yashwant Sinha video I linked he says in 32 minute -

"We are always afraid of big brother China..China will replace,China will do.....No, foreign policy is not conducted out of fear, foreign policy is conducted out of confidence and let that confidence form the foreign policy and neighborhood policy of the Govt of India"

I fully agree.

LTTE terrorist org and their leaders got killed thats really good. If they were able to create Eelam in SL, then surely in long term it would have been problem for us. SL did commit war crimes but surely did LTTE. SL shouldnt have killed prabharakan son.

Oh my god
Why should we give a damn about SL Tamils
Pakistani Hindus & Christians
Or any religious group in other country

It seems that people have forgot that we still have 600 million people living dirt poor
Should not we concentrate on that first & stop caring about SL whose per capita income despite decades long civil war is higher than us

In the pakistani case I can understand but SL they are in a lot better shape than us we have to care & provide for our own people
First & then pass resolutions

By the way will it not be hypocritical to ask SL govt to hold a referendum when we are not holding one in Indian Kashmir
Food for thought

you very well know that is not the case, a planned, systematic ethnic cleansing has been documented by various agencies and even former general. My point is not in making you admit that in an online forum. I know you know and that is sufficient.

Former general denies it.

nation.lk ::: - Fonseka denies war crimes charge on SL to BBC

"The large figures of 30,000, 40,000, [who are said to have] died - it was not practicable. The way we conducted the war, the type of weapons systems we used, the manuals we made, we were always concerned about the security of the civilians," Mr Fonseka said.(BBC)

And what are those agencies? Those are nothing more than mere propaganda machines. Once they alleged that Iraq was making nukes. But later the whole world knew what happened.

Yes you won the war, as of now, but even after victory in war, peace should be negotiated. Nothing facilitates peace than a victor being magnanimous in that. Instead you guys let your baser instincts of triumphalism and even more chauvinism take over and that will be accounted for one day.

Peace should be negotiated by how? By devaluation the power? Can you please clarify it because no one ever have given a credible answer.

No need to join issues with me on this, let time decide. We, Tamils, dont take much lying down and unless Lanka does not learn from its history, it is bound to make the same mistakes again.

You and your Tamils, WTF can you do? If you and your people have even slights of a courage go and make a country out of India where Tamils have a historic homeland. Unless don't try to be a macho with all the help from US.

The entire area is allowed to us according the agreement. There is no such things as illegal fishing around Katchtheevu for Tamil fishermen.

Your people only fish around Katchtheevu? huh all the catch for TN is coming from Katchtheevu? Don't just lie. If our navy kills Tamilians go and record them. If people can shoot videos from warzones in SL why can't your people video or photograph even one incident?

I hope these scumbags could stop scoring political points and do something worthwhile in advancing the case of both our fishermen and Tamils over there.

Karuna joins Jaya in demanding India reclaim islet from Sri Lanka | Firstpost

If you want to take Katchchethiuv then take with it more than 800,000+ Indian origin coolie tamils from SL. Because they were brought in without the consent of SL people. Just like Indira gave away Katchchethiuv with out the consent of Indian people.

You and your Tamils, WTF can you do? If you and your people have even slights of a courage go and make a country out of India where Tamils have a historic homeland. Unless don't try to be a macho with all the help from US.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...eferendum-separate-eelam-3.html#ixzz2OkxFryLy

This IS our country moron.

If you want to take Katchchethiuv then take with it more than 800,000+ Indian origin coolie tamils from SL. Because they were brought in without the consent of SL people. Just like Indira gave away Katchchethiuv with out the consent of Indian people.

you were not even a country then. No need to ask permission from you.

Anyway the fault is with our impotent political leadership at the center. No point arguing with you.

I feel the common Tamilian still does not think about anything outside Tamil Nadu, thanks to the politicians who have kept Hindi out of reach. They act like foreigners outside TN.

Former general denies it.

nation.lk ::: - Fonseka denies war crimes charge on SL to BBC

And what are those agencies? Those are nothing more than mere propaganda machines. Once they alleged that Iraq was making nukes. But later the whole world knew what happened.

Peace should be negotiated by how? By devaluation the power? Can you please clarify it because no one ever have given a credible answer.

Your people only fish around Katchtheevu? huh all the catch for TN is coming from Katchtheevu? Don't just lie. If our navy kills Tamilians go and record them. If people can shoot videos from warzones in SL why can't your people video or photograph even one incident?

Buddy you were one of the sensible... Everyone know that it is political scoring.... Jayalalitha will tell near the next elections.... "I asked a referendum for the Tamils in SL... What did Karnunanithi or Vijayakanth did for the Tamils"... It is a never ending vicious circle.... Why waste your time here... Was the Americans moving a referendum.... Nope... Sit back and enjoy your evening...

War is over let peace prevail!

This IS our country moron.

Then why going against your countries interests for just Tamils living in another country? T

you were not even a country then. No need to ask permission from you.

Not even a country? Then what was India then? Then why fight for Kohinoor diamond why fight for Indian artifacts in British Museums? India wasn't a country then?

Anyway the fault is with our impotent political leadership at the center. No point arguing with you.

No point to argue. Yeah. You don't have a point and you can't break my points. That's why!

I feel the common Tamilian still does not think about anything outside Tamil Nadu, thanks to the politicians who have kept Hindi out of reach. They act like foreigners outside TN.

The Ordinary Tamils have everything they want in TN itself.... Hindi is another stupid language like Tamil.... So the Tamils are better off with one stupid language!

Let us NOT change this topic to Hindi - Anti-Hindi which will start too much flames!

The Ordinary Tamils have everything they want in TN itself.... Hindi is another stupid language like Tamil.... So the Tamils are better off with one stupid language!

Let us NOT change this topic to Hindi - Anti-Hindi which will start too much flames!
It's not about stupidity, you gotta understand the context...

I can only laugh at that statement.

One on one Tamil have been victorious by having Northern and Eastern part under their command for a considerable time.

It took the entire sinhala + Indian Government with defence and diplomatic support + Indian people including Indian Tamils + China + Pakistan to wipe out the LTTE.

I would have admired the sinhalan courage if you had done it single handed. You are laughing at the Tamils now thinking the cycle will never repeat. Please have your time when the sun shines.

I can only laugh at that statement.

One on one Tamil have been victorious by having Northern and Eastern part under their command for a considerable time.

That's because SL Army fought on those days with there hands tied by political leaders. When there hands were released I think you saw what happened. The so called mighty LTTE were gone within 3 years. :P

It took the entire sinhala + Indian Government with defence and diplomatic support + Indian people including Indian Tamils + China + Pakistan to wipe out the LTTE.

And what about LTTE....... US + Canada + EU + NORWAY + India :coffee: how's that? Which means according to your logic we defeated USA.

I would have admired the sinhalan courage if you had done it single handed. You are laughing at the Tamils now thinking the cycle will never repeat. Please have your time when the sun shines.

I'm laughing at Tamils because they are just laughable lot. (No disrespect) I mean the way they do things in TN recently made me realize that.

P.S. They wanted an Ealam for SL Tamils so bad I think Tamil home land is in SL. India is just not there home land I guess. If they are so courageous why not challenge India create an autonomous country for Tamils. I think they are just too lazy for that. Instead they try to see their dream through SL Tamils. SL Tamils will shed their blood and Indian Tamils can argue which will be the Ealam national anthem. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom