What's new

Javed Ch.'s analysis of Hamid Mir Case

Rahi812

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Javed Ch. in his April 23 article on Express News wrote a very good analysis of Hamid Mir case. He gave an example of an elephant how to tame an elephant and what not to do with the elephant. He quoted that example on the Pakistan Army. His analysis is really very powerful. The Army everywhere in the world is very powerful organization and it is not possible to humiliate and demean them in this way. He mentioned media, especially Geo News and government itself made a very big mistake.
Media had reached to this level after a long struggle though they were already late compared to their counterparts in other countries. As far as the government is concerned Nawaz Sharif in all his tenure with all the help of establishment, the downfall of his government is the result of his direct fight with the establishment, in which he is really very good. I think nature has already given him the third chance, but he hasn't learned anything from the past and again he is entering in the blind alley. The conclusion of Javed Ch. article was that both government and media have made a big mistake. I agree with him Pakistan media and government with some unknown reasons made a stupid and irreversible damage. Even in the countries like the United States, their executive completely follows the military establishment. He has also given some examples of past history, e.g. Ayub khan departure from government, the army backed him. Gen. Yahya Khan, Bhutto with all his fame and the clear cut majority was unable to fetch anything against him and Gen. Niazi. So mistake has been made by Nawaz Sharif, lets see what happens with him down the road. I think Nawaz Sharif badly needs history, current affairs and diplomacy classes. Good luck Nawaz Sharif.

Back
Top Bottom