What's new

Japanese Mitsubishi ATD-X Shinshin ready for first flight

You are wrong here. Its never design for full stealth. Its stealthy version of F-15 & main strong point would be its avionics.

What do u mean by full stealth and half stealth ? Dude its 5th gen fighter jet because itcan evade enemy's radars . Along with futuristic radars and avionics . Well you are very wrong here

img_0

Based on concepts pics, it looks like Japan wants a full stealth aircraft. If you want to talk about a stealthy F-15. That would be the F-15 Silent Eagle.
F-15SE-Silent-Eagle.jpg

He dont have any clue

What do u mean by full stealth and half stealth ? Dude its 5th gen fighter jet because itcan evade enemy's radars . Along with futuristic radars and avionics . Well you are very wrong here

He dont have any clue
Full stealth means F-22, YF-23
Its prototype resembles a stealthy version of F-15, Avionics yes it would but as @Oldman1 say it would improve in next prototypes.

He dont have any clue
Do note difference between CGI & current prototype ?

Its prototype resembles a stealthy version of F-15, Avionics yes it would but as @Oldman1 say it would improve in next prototypes.

If call this as F15 then I don't know what you will accept as 5th gen fighter

If call this as F15 then I don't know what you will accept as 5th gen fighter
Calling F-15 does not mean its simply F-15 SE, I mean its more stealthy version like F-15 as with current prototype.
Are you agree that current prototype is promising stealth design like F-22 or even its proposed official CGI ?

Better than J-20 and on par with J-31, J-20 have sevral flaws it has huge canard which increase RCS to radar, it has ventral fins which increase RCS to radar from sides it engine is not sheilded from below and sides. I think J-31 is more balance design than J-20
It doesn't look as scary as J-20 or J-31. It is not a prototype, just a tech demonstrator like Su-47.
Better than J-20 on par with J-31

Its a technology demonstrator!!

"The ATD-X, also known as 'Shinshin' meaning 'Spirit of the heart', is being built by MHI's plant at Komaki Minami in Nagoya. It has been designed to be a stealthy air-superiority fighter with enhanced manoeuvrability. The MoD will use it to research advanced technologies and system integration, after which it plans to produce a 'sixth-generation' fighter encompassing i3 (informed, intelligent and instantaneous) concepts and counter-stealth capabilities."

p1526629.jpg

The ATD-X prototype will be used to assess whether to move ahead with an indigenous 'sixth-generation' fighter to replace the Mitsubishi F-2. (TRDI)

So this isn't the real deal people.

Back
Top Bottom