What's new

Japan threatens opening tracer fire on Chinese aircraft from F-15J

Dying is one thing the way they treated you hans is worse than animals and you know it

We won the war and they surrendered to us,they suffered from their stupidity and got nuked.we won,end of the story.

Watch a movie called IP man how these Japanese used to treat han chinese it was far worse to British rule in India.

There is a good reason why Chinese eat anything that moves it is due to their past and what happened with them they were starved in the most brutal way by the Japanese.

Indians or Westerners don't know sh!t when they can only criticize Chinese for praising Mao because they can only compare him with Hitler or Stalin. Only those allied soldiers captured by Japanese and ended up in labor camps in South East Asia know the Japanese brutality against POW and can imagine what the Chinese prisoners went through. Though they were not being used as subjects for the unit 731 they sure as hell can tell the next generations the Japanese soldiers can easily teach the Nazi soldiers many things when it comes to brutal torture. I knew an old librarian man many years ago and had the chance to listen to his story when he was captured by the Japs. And yes he was white, and boy did he described the Japs as monsters. That is why foreigners have no right to tell Chinese other Asians to move on and let go when the Japs refuse to admit their attrocities.

If Japan fires, China will do the same. Watch your step Japan.

Sinochallenger banned again, damn! My favorite poster on pdf, man never disapoints, he should be modded, better he should be going for the premier of china.

As much as I don't mind backing up fellow Chinese members here, I have to admit that SC is a troll. Most of the things he says are just facepalm worthy.

Back
Top Bottom