What's new

Japan F-15 jets intercepts Chinese Coast Guard Y-8

If Japan did not the United States, he should give something to compete with China, Japan has always been accustomed to aggressive country, my friends, go look up the history of Japan!

well in reality china can kill japan 100 times every day opf the weak but killing china is not possible for japan not in hell china japan jesa mulko ko nembo aur mirchi kay sath laga ka apni borders pa lagata hai

Do not underestimate Japan's Forces...

They pack a powerful punch I assure you based from the training we had with them recently

As long as US is still Japan's big daddy, Japan can't never fully develop her military industry, but fully a castrated terrier.

It can't even produce its indigenous fighter, let alone it can beat China in quality.

All Asian countries hate Japan due to the atrocities and mass killings of women and children committed by Japan during world war II. Unlike Germany Japan has never apologize or offered compensation not even to the US and UK for torturing US and UK prisoners of war. Thanks to the US, it is not Japan but China which is being portrayed as the foe or enemy in Asia. But in reality it is Japan which is the real enemy or foe country in Asia. Japan has neighbouring conflicts with all its Asian neighbours and with Russia. Japan is acting aggressively on all its Asian neighbours but the US likes to put the blame on China as China is the easy target for the US.
Japan has territorial conflicts with Korea, Japan has same conflicts with China and Taiwan and Japan has conflicts with Russia over the Kuril Islands. The latter has gone unnoticed in the Western media mainly not to tarnish the Japanese reputation and to undercover the real face of Japanese aggression.

Why do the Bhartis have to troll?
Just wondering. There isint gonna be a fight, so why are we gonna bring it in, and then clap to say that Chinese lose?

The video was more of japanese airforce advertisement.

couple of you indians need to look at the title and discuss to the point rather then throwing rubbish if you can't contribute positively don't join such threads infact this forum.

NOT only FEW INDIANS ,many Pakistani posters do the same so i would like you to go and check your brothers and then give lessons to others.
THOUGH WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHO SHOULD JOIN THIS FORUM OR NOT????

Do not underestimate Japan's Forces...

They pack a powerful punch I assure you based from the training we had with them recently

No no, in fact we need to overestimate their politics and economy.
In regards to their defense force packing a powerful punch, perhaps your country should come and train with us too, then you can see how much more we can pack into a punch? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom