What's new

Japan deploys first of 10 US-made stealth fighter jets

I disagree. Realistic training and testing are the key to properly prepare an army for war in substitute for real war experience.

The Iraq army are battle harden just after Iraq-Iran war for Gulf War 1 and yet we all know what happened.

I understand but how reaistic can training get? It can never replace or even be a close substittue for the nerves, terror, anxiousness and whole host of human emotions that men go through when someone is trying to kill you. Experience is everything, and something which is passed on through the ranks over generations.

Ever heard of the boxer who never sparred but relied on his wonderful training and fitness? Neither have I he lost his first fight.....

The Iraqi army fought mainly a fixed position war, which was nothing like the fast moving pace of Desert Storm. Also remember the Iraqis faced a far greater foe made of many nations, which had a huge numerical and technical edge.

I understand but how reaistic can training get? It can never replace or even be a close substittue for the nerves, terror, anxiousness and whole host of human emotions that men go through when someone is trying to kill you. Experience is everything, and something which is passed on through the ranks over generations.

Ever heard of the boxer who never sparred but relied on his wonderful training and fitness? Neither have I he lost his first fight.....

The Iraqi army fought mainly a fixed position war, which was nothing like the fast moving pace of Desert Storm. Also remember the Iraqis faced a far greater foe made of many nations, which had a huge numerical and technical edge.

Its 2018. What experience you are writing about.

Imagine yourself fighting a flock of AI soldiers and aircraft.

The Iraq army are battle harden just after Iraq-Iran war for Gulf War 1 and yet we all know what happened
It lost most of it key officer, commander and hwat not, the valubale experienced gained was lost with slain soldiers, the so called war lasted for over 10 years, iraq exhausted its manpower, materiel and experience in that process

Secondly, it had 0 support in entire gulf region and it was facing a formidable super power of time ! so no comparison they were going to get decimated. This is the dimenna of arab armies, they are not fighting for countries but for the regimes and the KINGS

Back
Top Bottom