What's new

Japan Defence Forum

Japanese Foreign minister is coming on two days visit to India on January 16 and i hope that this US 2 Amphibious plane and turbines which required for 1,000 Mw capacity in Nuclear sector both deals will be done.

Hoping for that, my friend. Here's to a great 2015 for Japan and India ! :cheers:

Hoping for that, my friend. Here's to a great 2015 for Japan and India ! :cheers:

Relations between India and Japan are good and Japanese PM was the Chief Guest at the last year Republic Day Parade

FL07_JAPAN_ABE_1759617g.jpg

1951878.jpg

Relations between India and Japan are good and Japanese PM was the Chief Guest at the last year Republic Day Parade

FL07_JAPAN_ABE_1759617g.jpg

1951878.jpg

Don't forget the Bear Huggers ! he he he !

Reference to Abe-San and Modi-San:

BN-EL354_cworld_G_20140908214323.jpg

modishinzo_pti_tokyo_650.jpg

PS. Thy both actually maintain a very close friendship , beyond politics. Abe and Modi knew each other ever since Modi was still Minister of Gujarat. :)

Japan receives second AN/TPY-2 BMD radar

The US Department of Defense (DoD) announced on 29 December that it has deployed a second high-resolution, phased-array X-band AN/TPY-2 ballistic missile defence (BMD) radar system to Japan.

p1448245.jpg
Kyogamisaki Communications Site in northern Japan will be home to a second AN/TPY-2 BMD radar. (US Missile Defense Agency)

The Kyogamisaki Communications Site radar will augment an existing system located at Japan Air Self-Defence Force (JASDF) Shariki Sub Base in Aomori Prefecture in northern Japan, according to the DoD.

Japan received its first TPY-2 in September 2006, and the United States and Japan agreed on 17 September 2012 to the deployment of this second AN/TPY-2.

The second Japanese TPY-2 had been a test asset at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and is not a new radar system.

Japan receives second AN/TPY-2 BMD radar - IHS Jane's 360

News: JMSDF conducts first flight training of 2015

IWAKUNI, Japan - The Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force Fleet Air Wing 31 conducted their first flight training of the year aboard Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Japan, Jan. 7, 2015.

According to JMSDF Cmdr. Kenzo Miyazaki, executive officer of air operations with Air Rescue Squadron 71, Japanese culture dictates that a successful first flight of the year brings great fortune for the months to come.

“Since the first flight training of the year was successful, we believe that all JMSDF units and members will complete successful and accident-free training and mission execution throughout the year,” said JMSDF Lt. Cmdr. Takao Yamakawa, public relations officer with Fleet Air Wing 31.

The JMSDF began the flight training with an opening ceremony at the flight line.

“We had all members of JMSDF present in formation,” said Yamakawa. “We did that to illustrate that we share a goal to achieve and it takes a team effort to reach that goal.”

According to Yamakawa, the shared goal they want to achieve is to continue getting better at everything they do.

“We don’t have any particularly new changes for the year 2015, our goal remains the same,” said Yamakawa. “We continue our training in order to maintain our skills we’ve attained thus far and continue our efforts to make it better.”

JMSDF members were somewhat nervous coming into this training because it’s so important to them that the first time is successful, according to Miyazaki.

“It was the first time that I conducted the first flight training,” said Miyazaki. “It was a moment of tension and anxiousness, but also high motivation.”

Unfavorable weather conditions the day prior to training also worried the members of the JMSDF, according to Yamakawa.

“The weather was our main concern leading up to this training because it rained the day before, but we were blessed with nice weather and because of that, the training went wonderfully,” said Yamakawa.

Read more: http://www.dvidshub.net/news/151579...ight-training-2015#.VLP-43urGd4#ixzz3OczBGnnu

Spoken like a true Japanese Nationalist! Are you sure you're Indian and not a Japanese, @Tshering22 ?? ;)

@Nihonjin1051 -san, I am a dharmic nationalist of India.

We share similar sentiments towards those who upset the balance of nature. ISIS is a scum and an unnatural force of evil.

Japan and India traditionally have involved in loving and respecting the beautiful world we live in with many of its wonders still unexplored.

We Indians want that Japan should lead this war against jihadi terrorism as an Asian power.

One thing I can proudly say on PDF is that to get rid of scum like Al Qaeda, Taliban and ISIS, All Asian civilizations stand united together.

19430610_meeting_bose_tojo.png

Back
Top Bottom