What's new

Jamshed "Robin Hood" Dasti sets conditions for joining PML-N

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MULTAN:
Independent candidate Jamshed Dasti is set to join the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz, sources told The Express Tribune.
Dasti, who won two National Assembly seats, NA-177 (Muzaffargarh-II) and NA-178 (Muzaffargarh-III), in the May 11 elections, was previously affiliated with the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP).
According to sources, the PML-N has asked all district presidents of the party to invite independent candidates – including Dasti – into the party folds. They confirmed that Dasti is willing to join the PML-N.
However, Dasti spelled out four conditions for joining the PML-N. Firstly, he wants the PML-N support his candidate in the NA-178 by-elections as he is relinquishing this seat in favour of NA-177. “I want to field a candidate who like me, belongs to the lower middle class,” Dasti says.
Secondly, Dasti calls for strengthening the Muzaffargarh link canal which, according to him, is a major threat to local residents. Thirdly, Dasti says that Muzaffargarh should not be left at the mercy of the bureaucracy, like it was done in the past. Lastly, he seeks exemption for labourers and daily-wage workers from fare in local transport at the district level.
Dasti, who had also won the 2008 election from Muzaffargarh, says that it took the people of Muzaffargarh decades to be free themselves from the clutches of feudal lords.
“Democracy is their [feudal lords’] tool to fool the poor people like us and nobody has ever visited the people in the constituency,” he says.
Published in The Express Tribune, May 14th, 2013.
Political alliance: Jamshed Dasti sets conditions for joining PML-N – The Express Tribune
I would prefer an illiterate leader like him over an educated arrogant.

Respect and Salute to this person.

Well for me To be good person You don't need degrees but You need wise to Differentiate between Evil and Virtue

As ALLAH mentioned in QUran

" ther are signals are for those who have wise "

Stay blessed Common man Robin hood.

My one friend from Muzafargarh told me about his stories first i didst believe now i really believe what he said to me about this person how he helped poor people there. May ALLAH give Pakistan these type of people rather than educated Blinded PHD holders.

I also heard about him from a friend that even if you call him up 3 in the night, he would reach out to you in no time. He could be found riding along somebody's bike, trolly or even cart and is readily available to all. He was among the few PPP leader having my respect. He is an ideal choice for PML N.

I have a question wasnt this the same dasti who was found of having a fake degree and was imprisoned latter to be over ruled by Multan high court. How did that happen?

I have a question wasnt this the same dasti who was found of having a fake degree and was imprisoned latter to be over ruled by Multan high court. How did that happen?

Read my above post. degree doesnt tel that if you have higher degree you can help more to poor people. i think this country is more looted by educated people rather than uneducated ones.

Read my above post. degree doesnt tel that if you have higher degree you can help more to poor people. i think this country is more looted by educated people rather than uneducated ones.

That is not my point whether he is a robin hood or not, i clearly asked a question on what basis was the decision of not allowing him to contest because of fake degree & imprisonment got over ruled by the Multan high court? What were the grounds?

I think the issue was regarding defect in degree. Else ECP notified the candidates with fake degrees and restricted them from participation in elections. Dasti's degree had technical faults I think, but not altogether fake.

That is not my point whether he is a robin hood or not, i clearly asked a question on what basis was the decision of not allowing him to contest because of fake degree & imprisonment got over ruled by the Multan high court? What were the grounds?

Yes fake degree bec it was required at taht moment for every one to contest election in 2008. and well i wanst happy with it when people with fake degree got bail.

Yes but he has this qualities too and no one denies it

Jamshed+Dasti+Muzaffargarh+MNA+(Shan+King+Khan)+(6).jpg

Personal honesty, integrity is not something anyone heard or cares about in Pakistan.

I am a middle class illiterate person, who can fool the poor and illiterate farmers and laborers by doing Dramas like demanding free traval for labourers and farmers,, (Well, practically speaking in a remote backward area, who else will pay fares as majority of population will travel free,, is it practically possible?)..

I lied in my oath that I am a graduate. I presented a faked degree. That's fine because I can go to the people to run the campaign, to make them feel 'I am one of them' in wake of elecshuns.

I am not asking for any police reforms, or any education reforms or any new schools or reforms to patwari system ... or any new investment in the area,,, to turn these illiterate people into minds who can think at their own and can distinguish between good and bad. I will not do that but still I am successful.

Not Only I am successful, all others like me are successful. Who was previous PM, who will be next PM? Same people.

Does it make a difference I am a feudal or came from the middle class?

Yeah of course.....Dasti is again in fight for rights of his people.........I bet Muzaffar Garh is more clean as compared to many big cities..... Because Dasti feels no shame in sweeping the streets just to stimulate the natives for cleaning when some debris or garbage is seen thereby......It is rightly said that he is available 24 hours for his people......

Personal honesty, integrity is not something anyone heard or cares about in Pakistan.

I am a middle class illiterate person, who can fool the poor and illiterate farmers and laborers by doing Dramas like demanding free traval for labourers and farmers,, (Well, practically speaking in a remote backward area, who else will pay fares as majority of population)..

I lied in my oath that I am a graduate. I presented a faked degree. That's fine because I can go to the people to run the campaign, to make them feel 'I am one of them' in wake of elecshuns.

I am not asking for any police reforms, or any education reforms to turn these illiterate people into minds who can think at their own and can distinguish between good and bad. I will not do that but still I am successful.

Not Only I am successful, all others like me are successful. Who was PM, who will be next PM? Same people.

Does it make a difference I am a feudal or came from the middle class?
I don't think he explicitly said that he would like to keep people illiterate. Some of his demands are explicit like free travel for poor and strengthening of canal as these would be the things requiring most immediate attention. I said it again that ECP has categorically published the lists of fake degree holders and his name is not among them. There might be some technical defect with his degree which would have led to the belief about it being fake.

A funny read from his website
Jamshed Dasti In Flood Area Giving Food Package For Flood Peoples 2010
Assalaam e alikum friends today I'm talk about Jamshed Dasti work in Flood area which was came in 2010. In front of my eyes Jamshed Dasti always going to rock in his all work cause he never forget those peoples which have no house and no food for their houses. Jamshed Dasti with myself when we visit the place of those peoples which have no homes etc and we were called the government team of health and others etc for those peoples about flood. Now you can see Jamshed Dasti MNA 178 Muzaffargarh is giving food and water botels etc in one package cause he was giving these things in one box you see in the below pics. I hope you'll like his work please always vote for Jamshed Dasti if you want to like his work in the feature. May Allah give you happiness and always keep smile on your lips. Please give us reply/comments/reviews if you have some time for us. Take care by Admin Shan King Khan and Jamshed Dasti.

Contact# +923013315959
Email: Jamsheddastimna178@gmail.com
Jamshed Dasti MNA 178

I don't think he explicitly said that he would like to keep people illiterate. Some of his demands are explicit like free travel for poor and strengthening of canal as these would be the things requiring most immediate attention. I said it again that ECP has categorically published the lists of fake degree holders and his name is not among them. There might be some technical defect with his degree which would have led to the belief about it being fake.

OK, all noise was false about him about any wrong doing. All court cases and punishment was all drama. He is a robin hood infact who will save Pakistan. You vote for him. You're lucky to have him as a law maker and a govt of similar robin hoods in the centre. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom