What's new

Jalyukt Shivar Abhiyaan: A bid to make Maharashtra to be drought-free state by 2019

They can only do so by inducing mass hypnosis. What the hell, they take pride in being drunks. RSS should make inroads in Punjab in a massive way. Going to the shakhas in early morning in half pant will be the only they will give up boozing apart from mass hypnosis.

First RSS needs to end the drug epidemic in Punjab. Tbh these sharab-afeem issues are because those Jatts haven't gone to war since 1999 and are very bored. Modi needs to start a skirmish or something.

First RSS needs to end the drug epidemic in Punjab. Tbh these sharab-afeem issues are because those Jatts haven't gone to war since 1999 and are very bored. Modi needs to start a skirmish or something.

Not bored, they have lost culture. Too Westernized or think of themselves as Westernized. They need a cultural orientation. I heard even the military does not prefer them any more. They got bad reputation in the army.

Not bored, they have lost culture. Too Westernized or think of themselves as Westernized. They need a cultural orientation. I heard even the military does not prefer them any more. They got bad reputation in the army.

Just send these punajbis to pakistan is what I say. Bloody useless.

Just send these punajbis to pakistan is what I say. Bloody useless.

Nah, that is too drastic. They are our rotten scoundrels, very much ours. Need to fix them up though and the only way to do it is through cultural renaissance. There is no other way out.

Nah, that is too drastic. They are our rotten scoundrels, very much ours. Need to fix them up though and the only way to do it is through cultural renaissance. There is no other way out.

They can't be fixed and they bring nothing to India. I am sick and tired of hearing that horrendous cacophanous pollution called "bhangra". I can't stand punjabi. These guys need to leave.

Back
Top Bottom