What's new

Jailed spy released by iran as part of prisoner exchange

This british-australian woman married an Israeli and converted to become a jew...she became an Israeli agent..learned farsi and was sent to iran...
I can understand if an Israeli spys for Israel but when a third nationl from far away country agrees to spy for another country that is a capital sin in my book..damn this bitch.

This british-australian woman married an Israeli and converted to become a jew...she became an Israeli agent..learned farsi and was sent to iran...
I can understand if an Israeli spys for Israel but when a third nationl from far away country agrees to spy for another country that is a capital sin in my book..damn this bitch.
Yes,it is rather odd that the fact that she has a direct connection to zionist israel through her israeli husband has pretty much been completely ignored in the western media who prefers the narrative of her being a poor innocent little pawn caught up in the game of "hostage diplomacy" :sarcastic::bad:

Is this the matter that I've been hearing about where araghchi was apparently very "thirsty" for this skank to the point of embarrassment, like the mps in parliament and the mogherini selfie debacle a few years back? I haven't seen pictures but I heard he was drooling over this ho.

Back
Top Bottom